Author Topic: Things you love about FeralHeart  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: Things you love about FeralHeart
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 10:40:15 pm »
Really love all the positivity, guys! c: It's great to see that so many other people love the same things about the game, and also many other different things! Really makes me happy.

in-game: hooli

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2015, 04:22:08 am »
Oh, where to start. I love so much about this game! Well, I'll start with the basics.

- The graphics: The GUI is well thought-out, clean, and easy to navigate.

- The customization: If you don't like the markings given, you can make more, you can make more items, you can make more maps, you can add or change the emotes, you can even change the animations now, and recolour the GUI!

- The community: Everyone is so supportive of each other, and there's so much to do when the game server is down like this.

- Roleplaying~: I swear, this is the very reason I keep coming back to this game-- to roleplay. The majority of the community roleplays, and there are so many to chose from, I only get bored with roleplays that are carbon-copies of other roleplays, such as the hundreds of Warrior Cats roleplays and lion prides and wolf packs-- mostly the realistic roleplays.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2015, 04:53:42 am »

The community.
From a wide range of youngsters to more senior players, the Feralheart community is a spectacular family to be a part of. The mix of ages and experience creates a place where warm welcomes and big hearts can be found around every turn, along with amazing imagination and creations.

The staff.
Feralheart would not be the way it is today without our glorious staffie, who have stood proud for us and this game. They dedicate some of their time to make sure floofies across the Plains, islands, and tunnels alike are all comfortable and following the rules. Feralheart couldn't ask for better staff.

The maps.
Covering the topic of public maps. Places where everyone can mingle and have a good time, and there's one for each preference of map out there. You into large, open maps, with plenty of places to explore? Fluorite plains is there. Prefer a more confined area, but still very pretty looking and active? Bonfire is there. The range of who does what on each map is wonderous.

The creativity/accessibility
Even though no official updates to the game are possible, the amazing minds of the community can always create unique characters, maps, presets, and items like no other. Presets allow you to look the way you've always dreamed. Self made maps can be created for your character's own paradise. Even the default markings have their own sense of uniqueness.

The events.
Always very well planned, and a blast to attend, all the Feralheart events, whether they be movies or parties, always bring the community together. There's nothing else quite like it.

The freedom of roleplay
With no campaign and/or quest you have to complete, feralheart allows you to shape your own character's story, and live right alongside them. Few other games have the same feel.

The list could go on and on forever. Feralheart is a truly wonderful game, that we're all very lucky to be a part of <3
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Primrose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Primlet
    • Primmmy
    • aleuwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2016, 09:08:09 pm »
My favorite thing about FeralHeart is the ability to acquire new friendships from all around the globe. I don't know what I would do without my international friends and I am so grateful to have met them. <3
I also love the freedom of creativity.

Pixel icon made by the lovely, Daffolily. ♥

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2016, 09:34:10 pm »
Honestly, I love everything about FeralHeart. The customization is limitless. There are so many unique characters you can make with the range of markings (including mods you can download), colours, etc. Also, the maps are beautiful and fun to explore. Then there is the roleplays. A huge, huge amount of roleplays that range from lion prides to wolf packs, horse herds to humans. I could go on and on.
But what I think I love the most is the community. Everyone is so welcoming, with the exception of trolls and immaturity, but they are always dealt with by the wonderful staff. Everyone is kind and helpful no matter what. I've made so many great friends on here because of this. <3

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2016, 09:52:07 pm »
Oo, There's Just Too Many Things To Say And Most Were Already Mentioned , Lol.

So to keep it as basic as I can possibly get, I'm going to have to say , the overall experience.
This game alone is amazing, the staff, the community are indeed caring and very creative.
There's almost never a really dull moment. ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7