Author Topic: "Plotted" Roleplay Groups  (Read 2921 times)

SpicyDirt

Re: "Plotted" Roleplay Groups
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2020, 08:14:02 pm »
I might try it sometime, then! :3 You guys sound quite nice to play with. Out of curiosity though, does anyone ever use a bit of randomness to determine the outcomes of RPs, such as stats and dice like a tabletop game? Or is it always freeform RP?
It isn't too common, but I know a few people do that! It would be an awesome thing to implement into a group if you do it!

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2020, 10:14:19 pm »
I might try it sometime, then! :3 You guys sound quite nice to play with. Out of curiosity though, does anyone ever use a bit of randomness to determine the outcomes of RPs, such as stats and dice like a tabletop game? Or is it always freeform RP?

Actually yes- My group [Salvos] for instance uses dice for rp scenarios for daily/mundane activities so they are more interesting. We use them for patrols specifically and it can determine the success/fail rate and also if there are any enemies+# of enemies. It's a new thing and some groups are trying to implement it so I strongly suggest making use of it as people do find it interesting and it removes the need for an admin to be online 24/7.

Offline Fallingfeather

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2020, 10:29:20 pm »
Oh that sounds cool! I'll check your group out!!