Author Topic: Crazy and Random FH Sightings  (Read 166050 times)

Offline Vulpes

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Groovy!
    • epidome
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • View Profile
    • Web Page
Re: Crazy and Random FH Sightings
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 07:47:34 am »
Craziest things I've seen.... hmm.... Well kojayo always has some fun Rps at night/ I love them. One night was Dinosaurs, then goldfish, tonight was house pets. Ritza has some fun stuff too at night. FeralHeart airlines and RejectClan.

Nyan Cat

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 08:01:43 am »
Craziest things I've seen.... hmm.... Well kojayo always has some fun Rps at night/ I love them. One night was Dinosaurs, then goldfish, tonight was house pets. Ritza has some fun stuff too at night. FeralHeart airlines and RejectClan.
lol I liked being InglipPaw (Avatar). Though the group was deleted. Either it wasnt longterm, it was offensive or THE GLITCH.

ShatteredSky

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 08:23:27 pm »
It is the same as WolfQuest or other games where you see people acting as something else. It is good to just ignore that they choose not to be one of the species but yet horses and other prey to wolves and felines are very annoying to see in local chats.

Offline Vulpes

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Groovy!
    • epidome
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • View Profile
    • Web Page
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 12:55:27 am »
It is the same as WolfQuest or other games where you see people acting as something else. It is good to just ignore that they choose not to be one of the species but yet horses and other prey to wolves and felines are very annoying to see in local chats.
Creativity is what makes Feral Heart great. It would get extremely boring if everyone was the same thing, and you'd be surprised what animals you can make with a feline/canine body. I've made some pretty realistic otters and such.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 02:06:40 am »
Just last night I saw a Fish Rp :o
A little Koi fish just swimming under the bridge in Fluorite Plains advertising.

Hah, that was probably me.

But the "uncommon" thing I loved most was the Gummi Bears and the Soda Brands. <3
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2011, 02:16:53 am »

That is the most... Unferalheart things I have ever read... The whole point of Feral heart is CREATIVITY. Please don't hate on creativity. The point of this thread is too find out what different whacky things you have seen, not talk about how annoying people are because they break the norm.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 02:28:40 am »
Okay, let's not turn this into a debate thread.. D:''
If you saw me earlier, I was Cocoa the guinea pig running around! :P

The White Lion

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 02:44:46 am »
Lets see. Crazy things I've seen.

Dancing food characters
CLONES (seen up to 10 at once)
The Train (bunch of people in a line acting like a train)

Haha...I saw a countless number of people in Bonfire who looked exactly alike yesterday...I turned my camera in their direction and FH crashed.  .-.  There was ALOT of them.

I saw a horse rp.  You wouldn't think it was that weird, but it was.  Trust me.  You had to be there.

Nyan Cat

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 03:21:16 am »
Lets see. Crazy things I've seen.

Dancing food characters
CLONES (seen up to 10 at once)
The Train (bunch of people in a line acting like a train)

Haha...I saw a countless number of people in Bonfire who looked exactly alike yesterday...I turned my camera in their direction and FH crashed.  .-.  There was ALOT of them.

I saw a horse rp.  You wouldn't think it was that weird, but it was.  Trust me.  You had to be there.

Eh I saw a million horse RPs. It all started with bunnies... and now its with horses... though... Ive made a bunny group and I got 7 members in one hour. While the horses got 12 so im sure there is a few bunnies every now and then in bonfire; aka lagfire for those with old laptops that crash if you save something thats 3 GB
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 03:24:50 am by Nyan cat »

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 07:32:45 am »
Ed, Edd, n Eddy roleplay, unless someone has mentioned that already :P