Author Topic: The new Canine Pride  (Read 725 times)

Offline diabhan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
The new Canine Pride
« on: March 07, 2016, 09:50:52 pm »
So I wanted to make a big cats pride with a site as there is already so many wolves packs that I decided to go with canines. I will make the website myself (maybe I'll ask others for help how to improve but it depends on how good or bad the website will look when I'll finish it) The pride should be fully finished in two-three months as there I will try to add as much original things as possible so the pride would be one and only like this , but of course this will take loads of time and patient , and honestly , I am putting myself here on challenge as I am not that patient as anyone would think...

anyway back to the topic , I will be in need of 4-5 only , and ONLY administrators , can be less , can't be more. To become an administrator you would have to PM me first , I would have a talk to you , see if I could trust you and see if you really want to be that one huge part of the pride and website. When I'll get the administrators I will make a group chat or contact them on Instagram , kik or Facebook , (By the way the pride will have own instagram account for news and updates) I will need to be able to contact you so the administrators should be located near UK so we could talk about things while we will all be gathered up together at the right time , so no one would be late unless there will be any issues in personal life or issues with electricity. The pride will also need a private map for Roleplays and I won't be able to do it as I will work on the website so I will need at least 1 good map maker administrator.

The pride will have its own original rules and occasions. There will be also fun plays and challenges and competition to do with art works. The pride will also have two pairs of the Leaders;
   One of the pair will be a higher ranked than the other (no it doesn't depends on the age it will depend on how trustful they will be as I am myself not going to be the leader as I like roleplaying as a fighter )
   and other pair will be lower ranked (as said above it doesn't depends on the age of the character)
The leaders will have to be trustful , mindful , helpful , kind so they won't argue with eachother.

To join the pride there will be application forms that you will have to fill in before you'll become the rightful member of the pride. You would have to be a literate roleplayer and stick with your character's personality!
    Breeds you can choose to be in the pride;

Lions,
Tigers,
Panther,
Jaguar,
Cheetah,
Serval,
Lynx,
Wild cat,
Hybrids,

Or just a 'not sure' breed
(no they don't have to be naturally coloured but don't go neon!)

More things will be taught on the website when it will be finished c:

Please PM me on Feral Heart website if you would like to become the administrator and please include a WHY.

Thank you c: