Author Topic: Finally...  (Read 863 times)

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
Finally...
« on: September 11, 2015, 07:17:44 pm »
Hi!
I've been pretty active of the forum lately and I realised that I've never done one of these and they seem to be quite a popular thing.  Some of you here may already know me in-game or you've seen me around the forum, but for those of you who don't know my name is Queen c:
I enjoy watching scary movies and eating candy... uhh yeah OH! And I think Irish/Scottish accents are really cool xD  I have a British accent woo.~
Other than that, I really enjoy reading/writing and looking at people's art... Cause I couldn't draw to save my life.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Finally...
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 07:38:16 pm »
It's never to late to give the community an introduction. I'm not the best artist myself, either, but it can be great fun to enjoy the creations that other people come up with. You seem like a very sweet person. I'll see you around! c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 08:37:19 pm »
Heh, I forgot to use this when I joined the forums. Anyway Queen, see you around c:

Master_callos

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 09:56:44 pm »
Hello there.

Welcome to the terrible at drawing club! I also have a British accent and enjoy eating candies.

See ya around I guess ???????

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 02:29:25 am »
Hello Queen!
It is nice to meet you my dear, and to see your introduction on this board. I hope you are enjoying your time here with the rest of us fluffs on the forum. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble