Author Topic: Your opinion on human-role players? (Title sounds weird, I know)  (Read 2780 times)

Offline solitaryshade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Beware of the sky serpent!
    • View Profile
Your opinion on human-role players? (Title sounds weird, I know)
« on: November 13, 2011, 01:15:55 am »
Okay, first sparkledogs came about, which I can handle--but now, there's like an outbreak of human roleplayers.
No seriously, I've been seriously seeing them a lot more often than usual.

I'm trying my best to stay neutral on the subject, since it is being discriminatory and all--and stupid since we all are humans irl (say otherwise about your "irl species", I will NOT believe you, so don't try to convince me).

Anywho, just to keep the forums lively aside from the...recent topics i've seen in this section xD

What is your opinion on human roleplayers?

When I mean "human roleplayer", I mean someone who has the name "Sasha Human".
People with "Teen" doesn't really specify their species, so I don't know why so many people automatically think they're human XD
Human-related "species", like werewolves and vampires, etc. may also be included on this subject.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Your opinion on human-role players? (Title sounds weird, I know)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 01:33:49 am »
  I try to keep an open mind, but some use it as an excuse to god mod, doing things like pulling out guns and shooting lions and wolves, and getting instakill with their guns, which is ridiculous. I mean, people tearing off other faces and such for wondering into their pretend territory is one thing, and IS annoying as well, but seeing someone just type *Shoots wolves dead* is just silly...

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 02:41:44 am »
If you mean people roleplaying as humans while in FH then I think it's really, really strange O_o. I try to keep an open mind too, but it gets really hard and silly when it starts to get really outlandish like that, considering it's a world full of Lions and Wolves, and then trying to pass them off as human beings...

People can roleplay what they like and such but eh...there's a time when it draws the line.

Offline solitaryshade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Beware of the sky serpent!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 03:29:41 am »
Lolz, it's good to know others have trouble keeping an open mind on these...interesting rpers x)

Yes, I agree that is it silly to rp as a human on a mainly animal MMORPG game XD

And oh god, I hate the godmodding hunt--I mean, poachers randomly shoot at us and for those that don't want to rp that way, it can lead to problems xU
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 03:31:36 am by shade »

shadowwolf123

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 02:53:18 pm »
I don't have to much of a problem with em' the other day in flourite i had someone say they shot me and i just said: ouch why you do that?
I  like to mess with them i find it quite funny when you don't die when they "shoot" you and start to get mad. :P

Offline Dubstep.Freak

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • Letz.See.How.Much.Negative.Karma.I.Get!!
    • View Profile
    • Cafe of Paradise
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 03:16:12 pm »
I think human RPs are.... Interesting, rather rly an interesing choice... True we'er just humans irl, what's so awesome about being one in-game?? Well I think it's becuz most human RPs deal with magic, and old Kingdom times, or just personas with a bit of power, unlike our rl bodies in which can't do any of that.. ;P (Or atleast much). I don't mind it rly, I was actually thinking it's be a good idea to invite humans to one of my newer RPs, a Kingdom type RP of soercery. Humans being humans the humanbrain craveys something new EVERYday believe it or not, and sometimes ou ideas can take us to crazy places. :] ~ <3 <3

~Freak.Acident|Dubstep.Freak
..?'?????????????..

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 04:40:18 pm »
Meh.. Im not crazy for them, but everyone should be able to rp as whatever they want :3
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline F3rr3tLov3r

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 04:55:11 pm »
Well in my opinion there fine,Unless they get to inappropriate behavior and role-playing if you see where i'm coming from
.3. Hi

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 08:36:02 pm »
^ Users do that regardless if they're human or not in this game .-.