Author Topic: Getting back into FH with some art requests (free!)  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Gremlin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • Volkohva
    • View Profile
    • DA
Getting back into FH with some art requests (free!)
« on: March 26, 2021, 05:34:33 am »
Hello everyone! I hope you've been well! It's been quite awhile!
((If this is not the place for it please delete or move, I'm not sure since I've been away for awhile))

((In short I need motivation and want to draw your characters (free) , please post your character's info, I may take awhile to finish if I even do, it's not guarateed, if you'd like to read more thanks  :) ))

A lot had been happening in the past year to two and I haven't been around, and I haven't been active at all. I hope everyone's been getting through this covid madness alright and my best wishes for you guys <3 But now with my new laptop I desperately want to come back to the Feral heart community because I found it very fun and honestly...I've missed it.

I wasn't crazy active on forums before but you may know me from my art on the forums before, from my free art forum at...

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=65636.0
This is an a example of my digital art two-ish years ago however I haven't done digital art in awhile so give or take...

However since then as you will see my newer DA account is under "Volkohva" which I will be using if I do upload to it. If I do it may just be for art requests as I am not very active at all.

Ok the main thing, I'd love to do more free requests for people of their characters, as with all the craziness that's been happening...I haven't been doing much art...at all!! And I really want to get back into drawing at least weekly and hopefully eventually even daily.

If you'd like to request art just post info on forum of your character/their personality/a picture..etc..it would be apprecated because I need motivation to get back to doing art (is that overdramatic lol...I'm sorry xD). May take me a bit to get things done but I'd love to try my best to get back into arting  :D
Once art is done/if I draw something for you will quote you  :D Though it may take awhile, and not guaranteed

Anyways, post if you like! And have a lovely day! <3
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 06:08:36 am by Gremlin »

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Re: Getting back into FH with some art requests (free!)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 02:47:32 pm »
Hey there! I've read through your thread, and honestly, you're not being over-dramatic to me. I went through a very similar art block / time of being down, and it was absolutely... awful. x'DD
But then again, I tried to do the same, get back to drawing as much as possible and just push the sadness away.

Actually, I'd like to request a character of mine. I have a few which are more simple... Than my main OC(s), haha.
This is one of my new characters, she's a female Ticked Cheetah, and her name is Nuru.

https://www.deviantart.com/bluuleopard/art/Nuru-Reference-Sheet-2021-867820106

If the link doesn't work, let me know! All of her personality, accessories, and biography in general is described on her Deviation.
Again though- if it doesn't work, tell me. I hope she's more simple to draw. x'DD

I wish you luck, and hope you feel better!
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

SpicyDirt

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 03:33:34 pm »
Hello!

Welcome back to the community - your name seems incredibly familiar. Below is my good boy Boulder. He started out as an adopt that I was going to sell but I loved his look way too much to give him up. <3

https://www.deviantart.com/summertime-author/art/Boulder-872752788

If you cannot get to him that is completely alright :) Thank you for this unique opportunity though!

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 04:38:56 pm »
I think I might have seen your art before, welcome back.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 07:29:43 pm »
oh heyyo, and glad to see you back!
And thanks a lot for the opportunity of getting free art, that's very kind of you <3

Heres my character Ferime!
(sending as a link not to spam the thread with pics xD)

https://imgur.com/Vgsh0CH
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<