Author Topic: 'Ello Pplz!  (Read 3224 times)

WolfsLegend

'Ello Pplz!
« on: January 07, 2011, 01:25:10 am »
Hellooo ^^ I'm BlueWolfFantasy, but you can call me whatever (WolfsLegend, Wolf, BWF, Blue, or Fantasy X3). Oh, yes I tend to use emoticons often, but I find it is needed to add the emotion/tone one is feeling ya know.

I am an artist (http://www.bluewolffantasy.deviantart.com), a random person, and one whom is a fan of many things! One of my favorite random quotes currently is--> "Do you know how to play a Wii? You sit on it and go, 'WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!'"... I cannot remember how I came across it or even if I or one of my reality friends came up with it XD. I may not be on FH's game, that is, until I get a new computer because I doubt this old tower can deal with its said awesomeness *pats ole R2D2 as it lets out a loud whirring sound*.

Me likes: Legend of Zelda(especially Twilight Princess, notice from my sig.), Final Fantasy (7, 8, and 10 series especially), Sonic the Hedgehog and Co., Kingdom Hearts series, Okami, being random now and then, poetry, writing, drawing, Paramore, Flyleaf, Celtic Woman, Taylor Swift*shrugs*, Dr. Thunder,chicken without bones(creeps me out for some weird reason O.O), Sims 2 series for PC, wolves and a bunch of other animals, and Fable III. As for movies, long list... same for random characters X3

So... 'ello!

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello Pplz!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 01:27:07 am »
Welcome to the forums ^-^

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

WolfsLegend

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 01:28:14 am »
Thank you :3

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 01:38:59 am »
hehe :D

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Pirit

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 03:00:17 pm »
Welcome to the forum! And you have nice arts C:

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 03:54:29 pm »
Nice art you got there. c: Welcome to the forums! ^^

WolfsLegend

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 05:30:52 pm »
Aw, thanks you guys :3

@Pirit- Oooh, cool pic (in signature)!
@Sarine- Oh!... I get it now XD *facepalm*, I was wondering what the text meant at the bottom on your own sig, but now I get it! Lol, gosh I feel so stupid!