Author Topic: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams  (Read 35068 times)

Offline wolfsoul99

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • this pic has no reason
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2012, 02:39:21 am »
i get  a recurring dream sometimes that zilla is attacking and where running through my school/farm? then we hide in a sewer and Dr.Eggman appears then i'm in some old library with a glass wall looking at gray clouds : :-\ i can never figure out what every thing was in the dream

just relax

wolfgirl56

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2012, 12:31:44 pm »
Weird dream. Maybe it could predict the future? O.0

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2012, 06:53:19 pm »
One were i was In the car, driving with my mom and dad. I have never seen this place before. Then i woke up, the next day we went for a drive and we went the EXACT same place i saw in my dream. Wired or not?

Dooooooooood.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2012, 07:51:37 pm »
I had a dream about my demon character, which I cannot choose her element. Her name is Samantha Lilith Dawson.

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2012, 12:16:57 am »
Recently I had a dream that actually followed a plotline, which is strange in and of itself.

But what really got me was the fact that it revolved around cards.

In the dream, everyone in the world has a deck of playing cards that is unique to them.  They use the cards to make decisions in their life, with each card meaning something different.  Now they had to make sure that no one ever saw their cards or they could be controlled by the person who glimpsed them if the design was replicated.  Obviously, this is cause for disaster.

A new insurgence company formed, and to seal the contract you had to allow them to photocopy your ace of spades, the ultimate card that controls your thoughts.  The company lies low until they have the majority of the population under their thumb.  Then they make their move, controlling their victims and eventually forcing the entire population to become their pawns or be killed.  It seems that free will had died, except for a small amount of people who are not entirely under the control of their cards, for some reason or another.  Now it's me, a few of my friends, and some random people that my mind created who are part of one of the underground resistance fragment, and our mission was to break into the company's main building and destroy all the copies of the cards that they had.

It didn't go too well.  Everyone died except me and one other person, and we were then detained and experimented upon to determine how we were immune to the effects of our cards.

Unfortunately, reveille wad piped and I woke up before it could all be resolved.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2012, 01:19:31 am »
That sounds pretty cool. =O

Offline wolfsoul99

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • this pic has no reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 01:16:55 am »
this dream isn't recent but it's me my older brother who corrects me on every thing, my youngest older sister, and 3 of my cousins. we are in my house fighting red wolf men. then i take a brake and sit on a bench that we didn't have then but have now. my brother comes and tells me it's not hiya it's hiya   ???. then the wolfs disappear and skeletons drop from the ceiling and tickle me. and the entire time we where fighting and the TV was on don't know why i remember that it was on but i do

just relax

Offline Bad Luck

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sifaris
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2012, 01:23:16 am »

Lucid dreams are my only "strange" ones; they begin strange (hence why I'm able to detect that I'm in a dream), and I attempt to make them even more bizarre. My last one involved clouds made of trees and vines.

My non-lucid dreams are usually normal. They're so realistic and dull that I find it impossible to notice that they're actually dreams; sometimes, I wake up feeling terribly confused. I've had a few that reflect what I expect to see in the following day.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2012, 01:35:46 am »
I had a dream my really boring teacher and I were arguing over the nickname I have given my sister, Jigglycup, then Samara Morgan busted through the wall and saved me from school.
Samara Morgan is my hero<333

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2012, 02:49:37 pm »
I had a dream involving Ascension Island, wolves, an island, my class and fire.

(Brb I'm doing my homework so I'll update this comment in a while +with the dream xD)
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3