Author Topic: *Insert Catchy Topic Name*  (Read 3191 times)

.:Onyx:.

*Insert Catchy Topic Name*
« on: October 12, 2012, 04:54:13 am »
Hello, random fluffy creatures! *Throws confetti in the air* Just decided i'd make an intro here since it seems all the other new ones do too. <3 After hearing about the game from a friend I started stalking the website and waiting for the registration to randomly let me make an account lolz. Almost missed it today, was just checking one last time before I went to bed xD

Well, here I am I guess, just quickly read through the rules a few minutes ago and then ran around in Fluorite for a bit (Not counting the 20 minutes it took to get there becuz of mah fail sence of direction o.O) Everyone on the game seems pretty cool! The areas are neat too, but I still haven't found all of them...I have a feeling i'm gonna love this game lol

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: *Insert Catchy Topic Name*
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 05:52:46 am »
Hello and welcome to the community. ^^ Hope you'll enjoy the game as much as we all seem to do.
I suggest reading the rules, as not knowing them could get you into trouble.

Official game rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Official Forum rules and guidelines:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

If you have any questions or what not, feel free to speak up, don't be afraid of posting in any section on the forum.. We're a rather friendly bunch of floofs. :P
RETIRED.

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 05:59:38 am »
  Thanks, Lol I like that word, 'Floof'. I'm gonna re-read the rules slower in the morning, so that I wont miss anything and not half asleep like right now x3
I was exploring and I saw some really cool ruin-things in Flourite and there was a portal at the top of them, but when I try to go up the ramp I fall through, is there some special way to get up or something? :o

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 06:03:20 am »
  Thanks, Lol I like that word, 'Floof'. I'm gonna re-read the rules slower in the morning, so that I wont miss anything and not half asleep like right now x3
I was exploring and I saw some really cool ruin-things in Flourite and there was a portal at the top of them, but when I try to go up the ramp I fall through, is there some special way to get up or something? :o

If your character is pup-sized, it can glitch and fall through. Also, never press E (dash) when you're on a platform/rock which is directed up as you will glitch through as well. ;3

If your character is pup-sized, try logging out and making it bigger.
RETIRED.

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 06:03:53 am »
Welcome to the community. And yes as Ressy said, feel free to post anywhere on the forums, we are a friendly community and would love to hear from you :)
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 06:07:56 am »
Oh, ok. Just tried it and it works now thanks! My char wasn't really small but it wasn't that big either...

Woah...Temple of Dreams is just...woah...

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 06:09:18 am »
Oh, ok. Just tried it and it works now thanks! My char wasn't really small but it wasn't that big either...

Woah...Temple of Dreams is just...woah...

Aye, it's a pretty map indeed. :) You'll find other places as you go.
Have fun and good luck. ^^
RETIRED.

Offline Roxra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • The Bird of Hermes is My Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 01:02:39 pm »
Onyx,
So your friends played a part in your arrival the same as mine, I see you're enjoying the game.
I haven't really explored much yet, but after seeing what you have to say about it i'm slightly temped to do so now.
Being new myself is nice to know it's not just me getting lost, welcome to FeralHeart fellow Newbie.

Roxra.

S.m.i.l.e
Kid

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 05:24:57 pm »
Welcome welcome :) Enjoy your time in our floofy community!

Be sure to check out these boards that might be helpful for a newbie just starting out.
The Help Board
Rules & Official Information
Member Made Tutorials

Also, we've got a Halloween Party coming up pretty soon. You're invited! More info here:
A Feral Halloween

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 06:10:13 pm »
Welcome to the Feral-Community, Onyx. ~ +Floof.
I do hope you enjoy your time here with everyone. :3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE