Author Topic: Hey Guys!  (Read 1717 times)

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • This sentence is a lie.
    • View Profile
Hey Guys!
« on: January 26, 2014, 03:00:27 am »
Boy is it late here! Any ways, I'm bored, so...have some information about me, myself, and I!

Lives In: Florida

Sibling(s): James, and Jane/Grace

Bio:

I was originally born in Sydney, Australia, along with my brother James and my sister Jane (yes, we were triplets~). We lived there until one year ago, when we moved to Florida due to our family all moving there. We wanted to stay close. Anyways, the year before we moved Jane (her nick-name was Grace, which which was also her middle name) got sick with Altzers. The Altzers bled out and eventually, she didn't make it. We were devastated - we still are. However, our parents got us two pets; a dog and cat, to cheer us up. We love them to death, but we still want to move back to Australia.

FeralHeart Bio:

Ah, FeralHeart. I was a serious YouTuber back when I was only playing Wolf Quest. Every time I'd watch Wolf Quest videos, there was always a suggestion for 'FeralHeart' videos. At first, I didn't think it looked all that great because I thought it was more like Animal Jam. However, eventually it looked too fun to resist. I asked for permission and downloaded/installed FH. At first, I was a little nooby - okay, VERY nooby. However, slowly I begun to understand things. I made close friends like ~WhiteFox~, InuCrazy, BlueKandaii and iDoNtLiKeChAnGe. Those four are awesome, and fun to be around! <3

Closest FH Friend: ~WhiteFox~ has to take the trophy. We're really close, and we often talk in email. We role-play, are a lot alike, and ~WhiteFox~ can make anyone laugh, I assure you! She speaks Spanish and knows some French and Italian too and I admire her quite a lot.

Likes: Macaroni and Cheese (with Tapatio sauce!), drawing (in paper and on the laptop), my laptop, FeralHeart, my friends and family, Kung Fu Panda, Teen Titans, canines, felines, dragons, griffons, my OCs, Warrior cats, dubstep, reading and writing.

Dislikes: My Little Pony, broccoli, cooked carrots, country music, Wolf Quest (I used to, but not anymore), illiterates, mate/parent/kid-beggars, the color pink and purple, monkeys (they freak me out), bugs, Hetalia (I just can't get into it), bullies, rude people, know-it-alls, MATH (ugh!), Science, most of the kids at any school

Usually Wears: Usually, I'm wearing a plain colored shirt without any words/logos on it, pants/sweats/shorts, and my beanie hat.

FH Colors Usually Used: Mostly dark gray and black with icy-blue eyes.

Favorite Shows: Teen Titans, Pokemon, Legends of Awesomeness, Too Cute!

Wants To Be: A veterinarian

Back up account: ~Jay~

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: Hey Guys!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 07:45:00 pm »
It seems you have put a lot of effort into this introduction. I found it quite fun to read and so welcome there floof!

welcome there floof ^^
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 08:14:01 pm »
Salutations Ms. Warr. T'is unfortunate to hear about the loss of yer sibling. May she rest in peace.
I've seen ye' here and there around the forums. Nevertheless, I'm pleased to make yer acquaintance.
gone

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 02:55:13 am »
Thanks to both of you! I appreciate you guys for checking this out!

Heh, so...thanks for the kind words! And thanks for - oh, you know what? I'm done repeating myself. >_<

But thank you! It took awhile to post, but I was pretty bored, so it was worth it!

Happy to meet you both!

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 03:27:31 am »
Hello and welcome to the Feral Heart forums. I hope you enjoy your time here with the rest of us forum dwellers.
Inactive

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 03:35:33 am »
Thank you~! I love your signature....so pretty.

Any way, thanks again! ^^

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 06:17:28 pm »
And happy to meet you too floof ^^ you are welcome xD
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads