Author Topic: ? Long time no see.  (Read 3844 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: ? Long time no see.
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 08:23:33 am »
Welcome back, Avani! I'm glad you decided to return to us and I hope I get to see you around sometime, whether it be on the forums or in-game! Great to have you back!

in-game: hooli

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2015, 10:44:08 am »
Welcome back, Avani! I'm glad you decided to return to us and I hope I get to see you around sometime, whether it be on the forums or in-game! Great to have you back!

Thank you, Hooli! Aww, I am glad to be back and to finally reunite with the community again.
I am sure we will meet in-game soon enough! Thank you for your kindness.
Your avatar is adorable by the way, I love it~

wolfdog01

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2015, 11:12:56 am »
Omg, how have I not responded to this sooner?! I remember you when you were still acrive waaaay back when lol
WELCOME BACK GURL! glad to see such a wise and amazing member returning. I bet it feels good to see all of those games you made still going strong huh? Lol

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2015, 02:04:20 pm »
Omg, how have I not responded to this sooner?! I remember you when you were still acrive waaaay back when lol
WELCOME BACK GURL! glad to see such a wise and amazing member returning. I bet it feels good to see all of those games you made still going strong huh? Lol

Haha, that is completely okay! Oh my gosh, you actually remember me after all these years?
That is amazing! Your character (Thyme) is one of the few I remember, my memory is horrible.
Thank you for your warm welcomeee! Aww, you are too kind. Thank you for the compliments as well <3
You just made my day~ Yes, it definitely feels good! It is great to see how much this community has grown.
I felt so emotional when exploring this beautiful map with gorgeous music, heheh~

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2015, 04:55:30 pm »
I remember seeing you around here! But it was soooo long ago. It's nice to see you back. I hope I get to know you better! :D

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2015, 07:29:01 am »
I remember seeing you around here! But it was soooo long ago. It's nice to see you back. I hope I get to know you better! :D

Hiii! You do? That is lovely! It was indeed a while ago since I was active here, it is crazy how time flies when you do not pay much attention to it. Your in-game name seems so familiar! I would love to get to know you better, we could always chat through PMs or something~ ^^

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2015, 01:22:46 pm »
Wait actually, I think I recognize your name. You know Gem right? xP I might be mistaken, but I know you by Gems name. Anyway, welcome back to the big community! It has grown so much while you weren't here. You should roam more around the forum to find out the things that were happening here! Looking forward to seeing you around here Avani. <3

Yes, I do! Gem is my so-called Ninja Agent, even though I have not seen her in forever. (Where is sheee?)
Thank you for your warm welcome! You are absolutely right when it comes to the growth of the community,
it has become quite big. I will spend some time today to roam around and look at as many interesting threads as I can find,
it would be great to stay updated on things that have been happening! Aww, I appreciate it <3 I will see you around, Ritatalia~

You're welcome! <3 I'd love to welcome people anytime. And I haven't seen Gem on in forever, she has left long time ago so I guess you'll never see her. :( But you can meet new people now since you joined again! :) I'd love to chat, you seem like a nice person!

+Nuzzle.

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2015, 09:03:09 am »
Welcome back dear Avani ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble