Author Topic: *happy screaming noises*  (Read 1025 times)

Offline palmknife

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • . back from the dead ig
    • slicinn
    • View Profile
*happy screaming noises*
« on: August 30, 2016, 06:30:31 am »
So some of you 'know' that I was just moving houses and the internet connection is low..

Firstly, since for this country winter will be coming. So alot of people in the hotel will leave and the wifi will be empty, so I can be inactive too much time.

Secondly, my dad had to go back to Canada (where we live in) to get other things in our own house. It tooks like alot of hours with a car, so I am asking you all to wish my dad a luck to get there. <3

Thirdly, there is a month for me to start the school. I'm so happy!

I hope you all understand me.<3
schön

ArcticGalaxy

Re: *happy screaming noises*
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 06:34:07 am »
While this is all very good news, this topic is rather unnecessary, and would probably be better off in a topic in Member Bios and Journals located here. Staff will probably end up locking this thread, just a heads up. ^^;

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: *happy screaming noises*
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 02:35:13 am »
It's mentioned in the introduction's board rules that threads where the author had only recently left and is returning after a short period of time is not allowed. We're glad things are looking up for you, but you posted your leaving thread August 15th, making it still fairly recent. I'll be locking this, but feel free to mention your return on your leaving thread ^^
Farewell everyone<3