Author Topic: The wild packs MAP  (Read 3726 times)

Offline silverwolf520

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
The wild packs MAP
« on: August 12, 2014, 02:20:47 am »
Hi everyone! I just finished making two new packs from a book i canceled that I MIIIIGHT just continue.
I dont know if the downloads work so please tell me if they do or not :U
I have mediafire but I can't get the download to folders, so your going to have to download everything seperately and put it all into one folder.
here
http://homeofthewildpacks.proboards.com/thread/2/map-downloads (idk if you ahve to make an acc or not to get here :P)
There are two packs:
Hyenapack/Forestpack
Wildpack/Meadowpack

Wildpack is a pack contained of african wild dogs
The ranks of both packs are the same as the ranks of wolf packs
Theres alpha female and male
Beta
subordinate/hunter
juvenile/guard
and omega!
ALL pups live in the alphas den
There can only be 5 pups in both packs

Which den is which on both packs?
Wild/Meadowpack dens
Largest den = alphas den
Second Largest den = betas
3rd largest = subordinate/hunter
4th largest = juvenile/guard
smallest = omega

Hyena/forestpack
Biggest den = alpha
second largest (also sitting right next to alphas) = beta
3rd largest dens = subordinate and Juvenile. They share dens in Hyenapack
Smallest = omega.

Rules and guiding
Rules first c:
do not swear too much
If mating, do it in private PLEASE
only 5 pups per pack
please create an acc and pm me on homeofthewildpacks.proboards.com to become a permenent member of the packs!
Guests/those who are not joined on my forum are free to download the map and rp but they cannot become permenents! If the permenent leader/beta is not online, you can be leader/beta until. If the permenent comes on and your leader/beta, ask her if you can continue being leader/beta on there and she can play as a dif charrie :3 but its up to her remember perminent alphas/betas are staff members of my forum respect them!

Guide:
Alphas are the leaders of the packs
Theres two alphas in each pack!
Alpha female, and alpha male
They both have a second in command known as the beta
If one alpha dies and its the same gender, the beta can take over, but if its not, a
subordinate of the same gender will take over instead.
Subordinates are the hunters- the highest rank besides beta and alpha.
Juveniles are the second best, they are the hunters.
Omega, is the lowest rank. They keep peace in the packs and help heal injured pack members, while watching over the pups.
You must fight to get to a higher rank.
You cannot earn your rank, cause one must be replaced.
If you win a battle with a dog lets say is subordinate and your juvenile, you will replace that dog, and they will become a juvenile, and you a subordinate. same with alpha, beta, and omega.

Enjoy the map!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf10Hzfevko&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 11:41:46 am by carly »
Heh hi

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Yep, le science is meh thing
    • View Profile
    • blackwolfheart12.deviantart.com
Re: The wild packs MAP
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 03:32:30 am »
Hi everyone! I just finished making two new packs from a book i canceled that I MIIIIGHT just continue.
I have mediafire but I can't get the download to folders, so your going to have to download everything seperately and put it all into one folder.
here
http://homeofthewildpacks.proboards.com/thread/2/map-downloads (idk if you ahve to make an acc or not to get here :P)
There are two packs:
Hyenapack/Forestpack
Wildpack/Meadowpack                                                                     

Beta
subordinate/hunter
juvenile/guard
and omega!

Wild/Meadowpack dens
Largest den = alphas den
smallest = omega

Hyena/forestpack
Biggest den = alpha
Smallest = omega.

Rules and guiding
Rules first c:
do not swear too much
only 5 pups per pack
please create an acc and pm me on homeofthewildpacks.proboards.com to become a permenent member of the packs!
Guests/those who are not joined on my forum are free to download the map and rp but they cannot become permenents! If the permenent leader/beta is not online, you can be leader/beta until. If the permenent comes on and your leader/beta, ask her if you can continue being leader/beta on there and she can play as a dif charrie :3 but its up to her remember perminent alphas/betas are staff members of my forum respect them!

Guide:
If one alpha dies and its the same gender, the beta can take over, but if its not, a
Omega, is the lowest rank. They keep peace in the packs and help heal injured pack members, while watching over the pups.
If you win a battle with a dog lets say is subordinate and your juvenile, you will replace that dog, and they will become a juvenile, and you a subordinate. same with alpha, beta, and omega.

Enjoy the map! i will upload screenshots and a video of what both maps look like soon :3
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               May I use this for my other pack? Just asking cause' I need a map for it :P By the way, nice map ye' have there Carly <3
here
There are two packs:
Hyenapack/Forestpack
Wildpack/Meadowpack

Beta
subordinate/hunter
juvenile/guard
and omega!

Wild/Meadowpack dens
Largest den = alphas den
smallest = omega

Hyena/forestpack
Biggest den = alpha
Smallest = omega.

Rules and guiding
Rules first c:
do not swear too much
only 5 pups per pack

Guide:

Enjoy the map! i will upload screenshots and a video of what both maps look like soon :3
May I use this map for my pack? Just askin'. By the the ye' have a nice map there Carly <3
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 03:35:55 am »
[/color]Ah, quotes are so hard. I was just askin' if I could use this for pack out of the "Wilds". I was just lookin' for a map. By the way, ye' have a nice map carly <3
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline silverwolf520

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 03:54:29 am »
[/color]Ah, quotes are so hard. I was just askin' if I could use this for pack out of the "Wilds". I was just lookin' for a map. By the way, ye' have a nice map carly <3

use the map? as in like
use the terrain?
c:
you could use the terrain as long as you dont claim it as yours and give credit and dont copy me :) other than that
 im happy to let you barrow the terrain :3
Heh hi

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 04:50:57 am »
Nah :P, I'm sayin' could I use the map for my pack /SilverCreek Wolf Pack\, like use it for my Rp. If that's alright with you ;)
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline silverwolf520

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 05:04:18 am »
Nah :P, I'm sayin' could I use the map for my pack /SilverCreek Wolf Pack\, like use it for my Rp. If that's alright with you ;)

oh i understand x3
yes you may create your own pack in both maps as long as you do not ignore the other two packs and go on by the rules :3
and the map takes place in africa but i guess its ok to add wolves :P
Heh hi

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 06:27:11 am »

oh i understand x3
yes you may create your own pack in both maps as long as you do not ignore the other two packs and go on by the rules :3

Ok, was just wonderin' dankies <3 

Best wishes~ xXDarkWolfFangzXx[/color]
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline silverwolf520

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 06:38:47 am »

oh i understand x3

np :3
oh and btw
do tell me if the map works for you or not when you try it out >w> it would be a great help
Heh hi

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 07:40:29 pm »

oh i understand x3

np :3
oh and btw
do tell me if the map works for you or not when you try it out >w> it would be a great help

Ok :3
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline silverwolf520

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 10:05:29 pm »
srry i just had to re upload the map on the website. all the files are back so you can still get both maps! i realised why it wont work for alot of people and thats cause i didnt actully export the maps XD my bad
Heh hi