Author Topic: Glaves Maps Updated 8/13 <EdenIsland Is Here>  (Read 13526 times)

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Glaves Maps: Tranquility
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 11:07:26 pm »
@Jack: gah hmm...er....well....I have to find that link...it was a Wombat mesh and I have two different ones now. That particular one happens to be somewhere in the mesh posts, but I will see what I can do about putting it together with the human stuff on my page.

@Magnolia: thanks so much, I am very glad you like it. I hope you enjoy it :)

<<update. Map is DONE DONE DONE but there are a couple of issues I must correct. The loner log got messed up as well as there is the issue of explaining how to make the music work :/ >>

Thierry

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2011, 11:39:25 pm »
bump.
because your maps are epic Glave.

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 02:53:39 am »
Thanks Thierry! I am glad you like it! I have given it a bit of a face lift and I am preparing to add a few more things to it. <minor things> Like updating the scavenger a bit and adding a couple of portals to some new maps including Mystic Caverns which I recently finished.

Offline Suki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 03:09:00 am »
Wow awsome map. Hey Glave if you like a challenge check out this map I am trying to have made, it sounded epic in my mind, but no one wants to take on the challenge  8) http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=15070.0

Offline Seam

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2011, 03:31:32 am »
*waits patiently* ohhh ohhh ohhh this looks sooo cool *bites nails in anticipation*
You have done a great job (from what i can see) your a really talented map maker
Hats off to you!!!

Avie by Ramine <3 thank you

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 06:13:01 pm »
@Kae Kae: I am actually working on a four region map right now so and after that I want to work on another one of my maps <get some of them done on the first post list> But it does sound simple enough.

@Seamless: Thank you! I have finished an FH+ Version of this map and I am going to take all new screenshots. Other than that, this map is finished. I am undecided on if it shall be public or not, so far there are about five or so friends who have this map.

Offline DarkMist

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 08:06:02 pm »
Oh, wow, this map is beautiful! You really did a good job on it. All of your maps are amazing! Keep up the good work!
back after a long time of being gone.

Offline TigerStar*

• Call me princess .
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 02:27:13 am »
Very nice. ^^
Other accounts are SteamPaw & DoomedDestiny.

~ babydoll-bunny.tumblr.com
~ l0punny.deviantart.com

Offline DarkMist

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 11:46:45 pm »
Hey, all the images for this map says:
"Look who's popular! This image exceeds bandwith with too many views. Go pro and get unlimited."
You might wanna fix that. If possible.
back after a long time of being gone.

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2012, 12:30:27 am »
DarkMist: Yea, unfortunately I use photobucket and if people view the pics allot and it gets high bandwidth then they shut all the pics out for a while. On the 16th of every month it will refresh and all the pics will return to normal. I put out more and more particle and Mesh shots all the time and of course I hope to get more map shots out there. Mystic Caverns is finished and I need to take lots of pics for it, however, if this bandwidth thing continues I may have to find a different way to post my pics. Any suggestions would be great, I need it to be free and be able to handle the views they are getting! Currently Photobucket is the only one I know of since I don't have allot of time to peruse the internet for solutions.

I thing the only other option is to bundle some of my shots like meshes and particles into mass shots of them, however this limits the size and would make things harder to see.