Author Topic: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events  (Read 103610 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2015, 11:12:14 pm »
STOP THIS FIGHTING.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE HACKERS WANTED FROM THEIR ACTIONS.
They WANTED to cause a war, they WANTED everyone to fight...AND YOU ARE GIVING THEM EXACTLY THAT POWER OVER YOU GUYS.

You post a really good point here, and it's more than likely what the hackers wanted to happen between the different communities.

Here are my thoughts on it, these hackers probably saw Feral Heart as a happy and friendly community.

Wait, what? A happy and friendly community on the internet? You mean this site and game has strict rules to keep the place family friendly, and if you break the rules you have to face actual consequences??? That's not right! That's not going to fly! This is the internet! Law and order, and rules should not apply to such a place. Why can people not express themselves with foul language and inappropriate conversation? It's freedom of speech! The internet should not have rules that go against freedom of speech and expression, not even on Feral Heart.
So what do they do? They "hack" the game and start throwing other game names out there as scapegoats. Why? To create chaos among the communities. These hackers don't want to see a peaceful/friendly community with people getting along, and having fun. No! Nothing like that should happen on the internet. Communities on the internet are supposed to have a free, chaotic, cruel, unfriendly, hostile atmosphere where people can do/say anything without consequences. It's the way of the inter webs.

That's what these hackers want. They want us to fight among each other, point fingers, throw assumptions around, spew hate, argue pointlessly, and have disregard for logic and reasoning. They don't want us to have a nice community where everyone gets along and has a sense of trust with the game staff. All this arguing is not going to help the situation. It's understandable as to why some who posted on this thread are upset. Death threats can be serious business, but just remember, those making the threats are not thinking with logic or reason. They probably sent those death threats without really thinking and just on pure emotion. Emotions and feelings can get the better of some people where they don't think straight.

The staff are doing what they can to get to the bottom of this mess. What we need to do as members of the different communities who were affected by this hacking is not lose our heads. You're only satisfying the people who are REALLY responsible for this; the hackers.
Inactive

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2015, 11:12:36 pm »
also i have proof that a few months ago I was involved in a mapped roleplay on here so lol. I actually am an FH user thanks.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2015, 11:15:34 pm »
Skulleh and Blackmail, I don't understand why you're still going at this. You have the chance to back away and keep some sort of maturiy and respect. If you guys actually cared about you games, you'd not spread drama around Fh's forum.
RETIRED.

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2015, 11:18:25 pm »
'Scuse me, Reckless, but I was about to just leave things alone until Raz opened his mouth with his direct accusations of us.

"You're trying to explain your innocence and that you were framed and that there is proof of that fact, but you're just making yourselves more guilty!"

How can you expect us NOT to be angry over a blatant accusation like Raz just made?

Offline blackmailchan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • CerealSoup
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2015, 11:21:07 pm »
abyss u gotta relax, just let this run it's course until they ban me ( we all know that's how this is going to end anyway )

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2015, 11:24:12 pm »
. . . So in conclusion the more your posting and making a thing of "It wasn't us" the more guilty your making yourselves look. . .

Please do not put quotations on things that were not directly said by a user. Raz did not say what you put in quotations so please do not make it look like he did. What you are posting is a mere translation of what you read.

You all are wonderful group owners with great groups. We all hate to see things like this happen, but bickering about who is to blame will not fix anything. Can we please go back to a civil manner of sorting things out. If we put aside this argument and act like adults, like I am pretty sure we all are, we could get this case solved more quickly.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2015, 11:27:13 pm »
Which I and Blackmail are perfectly capable of doing if FH wouldn't point fingers at us or be ultra vague and imply that there's still a chance we could be behind it when we're clearly not.

Also I know what I put in quotes was not literally what he said. It's called paraphrasing.

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2015, 11:31:00 pm »
abyss u gotta relax, just let this run it's course until they ban me ( we all know that's how this is going to end anyway )
Which I and Blackmail are perfectly capable of doing if FH wouldn't point fingers at us or be ultra vague and imply that there's still a chance we could be behind it when we're clearly not.

Also I know what I put in quotes was not literally what he said. It's called paraphrasing.
Blackie, please, no. As you've seen, I'm passionately posting on both websites to break the chain of bs going on.
Why "let it run its course" til they ban you guys?
How about everyone just...oh, I dunno...
GETS
OVER
THEMSELVES
and acts like ADULTS?

Everyone here at this point has got their heads up their butts and filled with pride. Everyone needs to DROP the pride for a few minutes, breathe, and calm down.
I don't care if you all are still seeing red...You all need to stop.
Skulleh, Blackie, Raz, Red, White..ANYONE INVOLVED NEEDS TO STOP.
We're ADULTS here, not children. We are passionate people who love and care for these communities...but you're all letting out the worst sides of yourselves.

Instead of pointing middle fingers at each other, can't we just stop the madness?
This is not Sparta - we don't need to be kicking each other into bottomless pits.

We need peace.

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2015, 11:32:35 pm »
Well Skulleh

Yes I am for real I have access to the logs and in fact if i run right back i was generous with twice a year because prior to those two times it was a long time before you were in game.

Nice yo see you class helping as publicly approaching the community and adding fuel to the drama fire I didn't see anyone here mention MR or CS(I could be wrong though there were a lot of posts I don't remember them all #50pages). If you have a Tumblr flame war going on take that to Tumblr.

You choose not to contact any of the admin's here directly. That's not our fault?

I never stated MR or CS did anything I simply pointed out what can easily be read by any member from you actions in case you were unaware(now that's helping).

I'm very sorry you feel we are blaming you. Circling back to the original post we have confirmed nothing and in most places its considered innocent until proven guilty?

Well if you do decide to help other games in future please consider they may not want all the information posted publicly stirring up the community

Blackmail

1k users? you do understand during peak time FeralHeart has this many users in game at once?

I would like to thank you though you may not know it but that skype screen shot has actually given us the most useful information you have provided to date even if I'm not going to say why.

In regards to your history what's done is done I simply pointed out the second post you made here. They do say first impressions count.

Our registration opens just fine actually And as you said this is an old dormant account what better one to use as its not brand new and its relatively clean.

I'm fully aware about the user information we have that doesnt mean I feel I should be passing it on to people I don't know?

I wasn't saying you should do nothing but as stated yourselves your problem was in Tumbr not here.

Thanks again for more wonderful posts

Raz
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2015, 11:34:27 pm »
I completely agree with you when it comes to pointing fingers-no one should be blamed unless there is definite proof of such.

But just one thing to think about. If it were your game server that was hacked and the hacker mentioned that FH was behind this, yet the staff of FH gives you info on the fact that they are not, would you not still take them into consideration for the sake of the safety of your game? Just because they aren't claiming your innocent does not mean at all that they think you are guilty.

If you are truly innocent, which I believe you all are, then there is no need for this argument to continue. With everyone's participation in figuring this out, we will come to the definite conclusion that you were, and are not, involved with the hacking. This just needs to be settled delicately, maturely, and in the friendly spirit our groups once had together.

Our games, FH, Moonrise, Cereal Soup-they are all monuments of how games should be online... families. We all care about our games and our communities, and we need to bring this emotion to the task at hand, setting aside game labels and working as one community as a whole.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧