Author Topic: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events  (Read 103399 times)

Offline KoolKidKyler

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2015, 11:35:09 pm »
it was me ok

Offline blackmailchan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • CerealSoup
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2015, 11:38:39 pm »
Blackmail

1k users? you do understand during peak time FeralHeart has this many users in game at once?

ok... good for u dude my game has only just opened i'm not trying to have a user contest with u.... quality over quantity have u heard of it??? spoopy...

I would like to thank you though you may not know it but that skype screen shot has actually given us the most useful information you have provided to date even if I'm not going to say why.

that's the creepiest thing u have ever said. what kind of person who runs a server and cares about people's information makes such a mischevious comment like that? " hehehe... u dont know it but.. hehe *sips water*... u hav fallen into my trap..... heh...."

Offline KoolKidKyler

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2015, 11:43:20 pm »
Blackmail
Don't argue with the fh mods they'll ban you for 3 years LOL. Too bad VPN servers exist,right?

1k users? you do understand during peak time FeralHeart has this many users in game at once?

ok... good for u dude my game has only just opened i'm not trying to have a user contest with u.... quality over quantity have u heard of it??? spoopy...

I would like to thank you though you may not know it but that skype screen shot has actually given us the most useful information you have provided to date even if I'm not going to say why.

that's the creepiest thing u have ever said. what kind of person who runs a server and cares about people's information makes such a mischevious comment like that? " hehehe... u dont know it but.. hehe *sips water*... u hav fallen into my trap..... heh...."

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2015, 11:46:19 pm »
Well Skulleh

Yes I am for real I have access to the logs and in fact if i run right back i was generous with twice a year because prior to those two times it was a long time before you were in game.

Nice yo see you class helping as publicly approaching the community and adding fuel to the drama fire I didn't see anyone here mention MR or CS(I could be wrong though there were a lot of posts I don't remember them all #50pages). If you have a Tumblr flame war going on take that to Tumblr.

You choose not to contact any of the admin's here directly. That's not our fault?

I never stated MR or CS did anything I simply pointed out what can easily be read by any member from you actions in case you were unaware(now that's helping).

I'm very sorry you feel we are blaming you. Circling back to the original post we have confirmed nothing and in most places its considered innocent until proven guilty?

Well if you do decide to help other games in future please consider they may not want all the information posted publicly stirring up the community

Uh. Earlier on in the year I was actually pretty active?? I used to get on in Ficho a lot under fandom characters and derp around with some other people there. Then I joined a mapped roleplay, The Great Forest, which I was active in for a while until I fell out of activity due to low rp muse.

So... don't go around saying that I only get on twice a year, because that is not true in the least. I used to get on in TGF very often as the character Nightpaw/Nightstorm in their map.

Secondly, a LOT of people mentioned MR and CS. We were mentioned in many places- YouTube, Tumblr, even on here in some threads. People have directly blamed us and all we want is for the unwarranted blame to stop. I HAVE PMed staff with my information. I PMed Sura.

Also, is there really an issue with making a few posts to update the community with my own information as I found it, although I gave the finer details to Sura? Considering the thread was open for discussion about the situation in the first place??

Honestly all I'm doing at this point is defending myself, CS, and my own website, from being unfairly blamed or unacknowledged save for vague pointing.

Offline .wings.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2015, 11:48:50 pm »
I don't know if this is an issue for anyone else, but I am having major issues with logging in. I've gotten Firefox as a browser, and done everything stated, but it just seems to take me a good 10-15 tries before it connects. Anyone have any suggestions?

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2015, 11:50:37 pm »
I don't know if this is an issue for anyone else, but I am having major issues with logging in. I've gotten Firefox as a browser, and done everything stated, but it just seems to take me a good 10-15 tries before it connects. Anyone have any suggestions?

Please make a thread regarding your issues in the Game Help Board found here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0
This is not the place for technical support.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2015, 11:55:35 pm »
I'm seriously 5 seconds away from telling everyone to shut up and grow up....Are you all THAT dense? Are you all THAT prideful?
Everyone needs to swallow their egos. Both sides. I'm not on either side, I never was, I supported both...but at this point I'm almost prepared to completely quit the IT community because of how uttery PATHETIC this situation has become.

These games were created for fun and creativity; escape from reality and COMMUNITY.
WE ARE MISSING ONE OF THOSE COMPONENTS HERE, PEOPLE!
COMMUNITY DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE and this entire situation is solidifying that.

Is it really that hard for everyone to gather maturity and WORK TOGETHER and try to settle things? Is it really that tough for you people to get over yourselves and try to make the community good again?
What happened to the fun, the friends, the creativity, the bonds we all had?
It's all being destroyed right now.

I will repeat myself from earlier: THIS IS WHAT THE STUPID HACKERS WANTED, YOU FOOLS!
You're playing right into their hands. They WANTED us all to fight and you let them have that.
Great job.

But, why does it matter what I say.
No one ever listens to me, no one ever has. Not in real life, not online. Never in any community have I ever been able to get people to listen to me.
I'm just one of the thousands of IT server players that pass by every day. I'm nothing special. I'm not worth anything to you people. Makes me wonder why I even bother...oh yeah, BECAUSE I CARE. If you guys truly cared, you would stop this, ALL of you.

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2015, 11:58:47 pm »
you know, raging in caps isn't going to help calm this down.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2015, 12:00:55 am »
I'm seriously 5 seconds away from telling everyone to shut up and grow up....Are you all THAT dense? Are you all THAT prideful?
Everyone needs to swallow their egos. Both sides. I'm not on either side, I never was, I supported both...but at this point I'm almost prepared to completely quit the IT community because of how uttery PATHETIC this situation has become.

These games were created for fun and creativity; escape from reality and COMMUNITY.
WE ARE MISSING ONE OF THOSE COMPONENTS HERE, PEOPLE!
COMMUNITY DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE and this entire situation is solidifying that.

Is it really that hard for everyone to gather maturity and WORK TOGETHER and try to settle things? Is it really that tough for you people to get over yourselves and try to make the community good again?
What happened to the fun, the friends, the creativity, the bonds we all had?
It's all being destroyed right now.

I will repeat myself from earlier: THIS IS WHAT THE STUPID HACKERS WANTED, YOU FOOLS!
You're playing right into their hands. They WANTED us all to fight and you let them have that.
Great job.

But, why does it matter what I say.
No one ever listens to me, no one ever has. Not in real life, not online. Never in any community have I ever been able to get people to listen to me.
I'm just one of the thousands of IT server players that pass by every day. I'm nothing special. I'm not worth anything to you people. Makes me wonder why I even bother...oh yeah, BECAUSE I CARE. If you guys truly cared, you would stop this, ALL of you.

no one listens to me irl, either. I feel ya, bro.. i'm pretty much a nobody, I guess..

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2015, 12:02:12 am »
you know, raging in caps isn't going to help calm this down.
I never rage in full caps. I only put caps in areas where I want specific emphasis because many times italics or bold are not visible.