Author Topic: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events  (Read 103423 times)

Offline Terri1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events
« Reply #170 on: December 31, 2015, 06:22:28 pm »
Hey it's not keeping me logged in. Is there a glitch with it or something? I've lost connection 10 times today and it only keeps me logged in for like 10 mins.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 31, 2015, 06:40:07 pm »
Hey it's not keeping me logged in. Is there a glitch with it or something? I've lost connection 10 times today and it only keeps me logged in for like 10 mins.

I recommend trying a different browser.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 01, 2016, 12:03:09 am »

Are you keeping the browser running behind your FH tab? If you're minimizing the tab or switching to a new one it might be logging you out. Try keeping it up if you're not already.

in-game: hooli

Skittish17

« Reply #173 on: January 01, 2016, 05:52:55 am »
This bloody tab thing is going to freaking kill me. I've counted at least twenty five times, without being able to get into the server. Or once I get into the server, to my characters, and go to get in the map, it'll fail. I've counted now thirty times in a row that it has done this, legitimately. This is seriously getting irritating. I love that you've done so much, but I'm getting really frustrated. When will the tab thing be taken out?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 05:54:49 am by Skittish »

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #174 on: January 01, 2016, 06:01:03 am »
This bloody tab thing is going to freaking kill me. I've counted at least twenty five times, without being able to get into the server. Or once I get into the server, to my characters, and go to get in the map, it'll fail. I've counted now thirty times in a row that it has done this, legitimately. This is seriously getting irritating. I love that you've done so much, but I'm getting really frustrated. When will the tab thing be taken out?
I'm sorry to hear that the game's been giving you some trouble. Have you tried opening the page in a different internet browser and keeping the page minimized while you play? Due to security precautions and stability to the game, the connection page is here to stay for a while, I'm afraid. Until we've found another way that will work just as efficiently as the log-in page, I don't believe it will be going away anytime soon. There are quite a few good threads that give solutions to common issues, and this one may give you a better understanding of how the page works. I hope the game works out well for you soon. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline MongooseCrossing

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • WOMP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 01, 2016, 08:33:27 am »
Oh thank you :)
I feel a little silly now XD but thank you for the help! :D

Skittish17

« Reply #176 on: January 01, 2016, 07:13:43 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that the game's been giving you some trouble. Have you tried opening the page in a different internet browser and keeping the page minimized while you play? Due to security precautions and stability to the game, the connection page is here to stay for a while, I'm afraid. Until we've found another way that will work just as efficiently as the log-in page, I don't believe it will be going away anytime soon. There are quite a few good threads that give solutions to common issues, and this one may give you a better understanding of how the page works. I hope the game works out well for you soon. c:

Thank you so much for replying. I haven't done that yet, I'll give it a go. ^^ I'm sorry about the small rage last night. ;;

UPDATE: I've tried Firefox, Explore, Chrome, again, and I'm still having no luck, whatsoever. This is really redundant. xD
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 11:14:34 pm by Skittish »

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 05, 2016, 04:44:45 pm »
UPDATE: I've tried Firefox, Explore, Chrome, again, and I'm still having no luck, whatsoever. This is really redundant. xD
I'm sorry to say hun but considering that hundreds of people ARE able to play the game, this is clearly an issue on your end, not the page or the game.
What, specifically, are you doing?
For example, if I use the page in my Firefox, it will log out after a few minutes because my Firefox is automatically set to not save browsing history; in a way, it's in Private browsing, which erases cookies and other data needed to keep a login open, you know?
When I do it on my Chrome, which is not set to private, it stays fine.
Make sure that cookies and other data is enabled, that history is "kept" in your browser of choice, that will help.
Once you have the page open, do not use that browser for anything else; if you switch tabs and try to use the browser with the page open, it will also not work because the connection needs to stay focused on that. When I used Chrome to work the page, I could use my Firefox to do other stuff like check messages and things.
Also, when you first login to the page, you have to leave it be for about a minute or two (maybe 5 at the worst), then MINIMIZE it so that you don't accidentally touch it, you know? After that, you should be on your desktop since you minimized it, and you can open the game from there.

If it still doesn't work, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

breanna123

« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2016, 04:04:16 pm »
Can you guys at least patch the login tab so that it doesn't constantly time out? Because everyone seems to be complaining about it the most. Intact, theres a thread dedicated to that issue. I think once that issue is addressed, I think people will be less frustrated with this new login system.
yes i get supper frustrated with that cuz i cant play like that when i make utube vids

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 10, 2016, 10:01:48 am »

You have to make sure that there are any proxies so please disable any proxy settings you might have enabled. Also do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and have cookies enabled. Opening many tabs at a time will not work, so here how it works for me: I make sure proxies are disabled then log in to the tab. Wait for at least 5 minutes so your game can respond to it, it's better to be patient than rush it. :3 After that, launch Feralheart as administrator and log in. It must work if you followed all these steps and if it doesn't, then there's a problem with your computer or connection as AbyssalRadiance has mentioned.

This is another solution you can try, though I am not sure it has a link. Even if it doesn't we need to try everything we possibly can to help you! :) Close all your programs and restart your computer, this will help your laptop have more memory (as in space to work). Then do the 1st process again.

I hope this works, it's everything I can possibly give you! <3

EDIT: I just realised that you must login with the same account as you did to the game tab, otherwise it won't work. I thought it might be a useful note in case anyone here has more than 1 account or logs in with different accounts.

so does that mean i have to change some of my characters proportions... ??? I Have quite a few ferret characters that are stretched out and shortened for realism, does that count,,???

Are you asking if character sizes affect this situation? Because it actually doesn't, because it is still linked with the game and so there is nothing wrong with it. :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:10:20 pm by Ritatalia »