Author Topic: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events  (Read 102194 times)

Offline Payzoon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -8
  • Amina <3
    • View Profile
Re: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2016, 12:29:04 am »
When ever I log in either everyone is in the Cave leading from the starting zone to the plains area or there is no one there at all.??
XxSlendyxX

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2016, 12:33:13 am »
The Lonely Cave always shows as empty.
Ficho, Bonfire, Fluorite Plains etc are the most popular public maps
The amount of people in the maps will differ depending on the time and timezone.

If you have any questions or need any help, please make a help thread as it's easier for people to spot the fact you're looking for answers.
RETIRED.

ZearTheAkumian

« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2016, 12:37:56 am »
I tried to log in as directed however I am always getting logged out or the message "failed to connect to front server." I am new here and have not got to play the game once, is there any advice that I could use to help me play the game? I have yet to receive any advice!

Look at the top of the screen, click the highlighted word "here," you'll learn the rest by Raz' thread. As I said...

For those having issues with the games, please take it to the Help section. OR check on the top of the page, click Raz's link to a page, put in your username and password, and you will be allowed into the server, oh and keep that tab OPEN!

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2016, 01:53:32 am »
I tried to log in as directed however I am always getting logged out or the message "failed to connect to front server." I am new here and have not got to play the game once, is there any advice that I could use to help me play the game? I have yet to receive any advice!

Use the login link here as you play the game:

http://feral-heart.com/login/

EDIT: Apparently there was an extra page on this thread that I failed to see.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 07:38:43 pm by .Edolicious. »
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Renagade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 09, 2016, 09:46:41 pm »
Thank you. I thought it was a server shut down. This helped a bunch!!

THIS DOES WORK!
Grieve hard, then, the shadows of the ones gone before, will Leave you with the joy that should rightfully be yours.

Offline -Gravity-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 15, 2016, 07:18:54 am »
Im still not able to log in!

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #216 on: February 15, 2016, 07:35:14 am »
Im still not able to log in!

Make sure you try using different browsers(Mozilla,Chrome,Internet Explorer).
Login here:
http://feral-heart.com/login/  and make sure you keep this tab open while you play the game. You must have opened both tab and the game.
If your username is more than 16 characters your login won't work.
Give it a few minutes after you login in the browser you're using and then try logging in to the game, making sure both browser and game tabs are opened as I said earlier. If you still have issues with the login make your own thread in Help->Game help so more people can see it and help you out. c:

wolfdog01

« Reply #217 on: February 15, 2016, 09:10:04 am »
*crawls out of cave* SCREEFH *is blinded by sudden light*
Gonna be super late in saying this, since I wasn't around when this happened BUUUUUT. THANK YA'LL.
You guys have worked super duper hard on this game for so long to keep it running and friendly, so to just see it getting...I mean I guess it was hacked...gah I hate that word though. But seeing it get hacked breaks my heart. I always saw FH as like...the Great Wall of rpgs. Like NOTHING could get past it. But I guess the wall has to end somewhere, like in the ocean. So maybe we have a small hole thingy? Either way, I am so grateful for this oldie staffies who keep on pushing through even when times get dire! I don't know what we're gonna do when ya'll get OLD. o.o...so old. You should have the next gen level of your offspring take over. It'll be like a heirloom lol. But once again, thank ya'll so much for everything you do, and for how fast you can get something fixed. o.o like....dern you guys know what you're doin.

Offline Dove09988

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *sigh*
    • PastelxGhost
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 20, 2016, 02:32:09 am »
Hey, uh, not sure if this should go here but, the server is not working. I keep getting on fluorite (Sorry for spelling) and there is no one there. When I try getting to any other map it logs me off or disconnects me. I'm not sure if this is just my game or the server went down.
~bloop~

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 20, 2016, 02:39:55 am »
Hey, uh, not sure if this should go here but, the server is not working. I keep getting on fluorite (Sorry for spelling) and there is no one there. When I try getting to any other map it logs me off or disconnects me. I'm not sure if this is just my game or the server went down.

It could be a bad internet connection because the server is currently online on my end. Maybe you should try going to less crowded maps for the lag might slow it down to where the game would stop working at the time.
Also, if you need any further help, try making your own help thread so that way people can see the post much easier ^^''
Final Thing: When you log into the login tab, make sure you have the browser and that page opened the entire time. Don't minimize it.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7