Author Topic: Default Textures & A Few Questions  (Read 693 times)

Offline The_Black_Cat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Default Textures & A Few Questions
« on: December 24, 2015, 07:44:01 pm »
I recently stumbled upon the fact that the Verto Animus map pack overwrites certain textures. When I downloaded it I felt lazy and used the installer option instead of downloading the zip file. Had I used the zip file option, I would have known that my textures were going to be changed. I love the maps dearly but I don't really like the idea of any default game files being changed without me knowing, and I'd like to ask a few questions about this:

1) Does anyone have a link to download the default textures?

2) I've heard that the textures from these maps "enhance" the maps, but I've never really noticed to be honest ... in what way do they enhance the maps?

3) What changes will I notice when I restore the default textures? Do the textures from the map pack actually make FH look better and mean I'm better off keeping them?

Offline Dex-Hart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Default Textures & A Few Questions
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 08:07:41 pm »
1) You can redownload FH, but save the folder in another spot or called the folder "FeralHeart2" so you have all the default stuff and can get it if needed.
2) It's probably just a little different
3) You can try the other textures, but it wouldn't hurt to try the other ones. You can always go back.
In-Game User: Dex-Hart

AutumnTheWulf

Re: Default Textures & A Few Questions
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 08:19:37 pm »
You can find default textures here