Author Topic: Hi There (From Impressive Title sort of)  (Read 2093 times)

Offline Afrus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Bean
    • View Profile
Hi There (From Impressive Title sort of)
« on: November 30, 2015, 11:26:00 am »
A F R U S

Hi there, I realized I never really ever introduced myself on the forum for all the years the game has been out now. I stumbled across Impressive Title when I was a lot younger, watching all the cool videos of the different prides (Voodoo, Modoru,) and all the people who would come together in amazing role-plays. Unfortunately I was left frustrated and confused because I couldn't figure out the game name itself was actually called IT, Impressive Title. Even more so confused and frustrated when I found out you could no longer run the game online or play it really. I was really disappointed but I stuck to the forums and was really active there as Katrina.

I saw an opening for staff and I was like "hey this could be pretty good for me" but I took my job a little too seriously sometimes, but Rak$ha was always really nice. After a while and looking back I felt really bad for how silly I was. I was maybe being too serious. Anyways, I met a close group of people and spent some time getting hyped for FeralHeart since they closed IT and started on FH. I was a Global Mod for IT see, and I helped make suggestions for the markings like diamond back. It was really exciting to see that marking made and used in game.

I was pretty young and stupid but once FeralHeart came out Rak still treated me like a really good friend and made FH a lot of fun for me despite me not making it on the staff for the game despite being one for IT. I thought maybe they just forgot or that I'd really done it in with too many mistakes.

With the fun I was having and all the cool things Rak was showing me, I had a lot of problems since my parents set high security on the computer so I ran into a lot of stuff that really stumped me but Rak always seemed to try so hard to make sure I was able to get on and have fun. I couldn't appreciate her more for that. Eventually though she got really busy with reality and I didn't want to be a bother. We lost contact but we see each other time to time on Last Moon.

Ever since Rak left I always felt really ignored by other staff and people, I always thought maybe it was just them not remembering who I was or that they really didn't like me which I guess I can't blame them for. It's now that I always feel really done in by my past, but there really isn't much I can do about it.

I remember being shown some of the things on IT, what IT used to be by someone. He seemed like he was really under appreciated, I could tell he really felt like it too but I admired his hard work and I kind of miss that cozy little jungle map. Maybe I'm feeling a little under appreciated these days, but that's okay. I hope that I can make some new friends now.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 11:28:53 am by Afrus »

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Hi There (From Impressive Title sort of)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 04:58:17 pm »
Ah, welcome to the forum, deary. I do hope ye enjoy y'er stay and if ye ever need a friend to talk to, ye always 'ave me f'er that. I hope to see ye in-game real soon!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 05:02:04 pm »
Welcome to the forum, Afrus. I believe I have seen you around a bit.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 06:24:29 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Afrus. It's great to get to know both you, and your story a little bit. I'm looking forward to meeting you sometime.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Hanging Dog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • #Herbs // Toppsi Twirlly
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 07:19:11 pm »

It's a pleasure to meet you and also learn about your background, Afrus.
I hope you are enjoying your stay, despite the events of the past.
I know how it is when a long term friend leaves FH, I've had more than one.
Keep in mind, even though you don't see them as much, they also grant you the time to make new friends and become closer to the community.
Hoping you are well, Twirlex - Nidhogel

Sig und Avvie von Moi
In-game User(s): Hanging Dog & Bleached
--
I'm Always Here If Ever You Need Halp

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 08:01:32 pm »
Welcome to the forums, floof! And sorry to hear about your past, but if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to hunt me down in-game c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 02:34:48 am »
Welcome to the forum, Afrus, I hope you can have a wonderful time! Sorry about all that's happened but perhaps you can make new friends here now, as these other users are saying.

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Preach

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 03:27:47 am »
I enjoyed reading your intro. You sure are a natural when it comes to introducing yourself! Here's a warm welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Hopefully i see you more around in the forum.

Offline Afrus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Bean
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2015, 08:08:41 am »
Thanks everyone for making me feel more welcome, I really appreciate that. Hope to see everyone around and I hope I get to role-play with a lot of you.

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2015, 09:41:53 am »
Welcome to FH x) I've seen you around quite a bit in-game and you seem like a pretty chill person to hang out with. I hope to see you more on the forums too~
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)