Author Topic: Worth -Small Journal-  (Read 1888 times)

Echoing harmony

Worth -Small Journal-
« on: February 05, 2016, 09:34:06 pm »
Sometimes, when you join something and commit your time to it, you want to work to the top. But once you think you get to the top. You're actions are avoided. What is it really worth to go to the top if no one will take the time to notice your good deeds? Nothing but thin air itself. If no one wants to notice you and how good you are, you sit down and rebuild. Even if you have done something wrong and people will not forgive you. Rebuild. Rebirth. But if you've rebuilt yourself numerous times and still it's all the same. Take your deeds elsewhere, where people will appreciate you for what you do. For what commitment you take.

I've been feeling low for the previous week, I just needed to vent about my problems.  :P

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Worth -Small Journal-
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 09:40:35 pm »
Those are actually some inspirational words right there. <3
Don't apologise, we all like to get things off of our chests, and if this is your way of doing it- no one should be stopping you.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Preach

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 09:47:32 pm »
I understand where you are going with this, Lungs. I agree with it completely. Feel better.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 09:51:01 pm »
I'm glad you feel comfortable enough with us all to let us know how you feel <3

Sometimes, when you put your time and passion into something, you won't get acknowledged for it, like you said. But the important thing is that you're putting your all in.

It can be a little discouraging when you don't get a thank you for everything you do, yet you're still doing it. That's what counts. You're committed. You're doing something out of the kindness of your heart, not expecting anything in return(Of course, it is still nice though). You're a super kind person with a huge heart, and that's just the tip of the iceberg with you.

There may be people who look up to you like a role model, and might actually be very bashful and shy to thank you. So while it may not seem like anyone notices, you've got yourself a secret group of admirers. 

You're a very sweet person, and I've seen you help out around here more than once. Thank you for pitching in your time with that, thank you for sharing your art with us, and thank you for sharing your videos with us. I can promise you that we all appreciate you around here. Stay strong <3
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 10:07:55 pm »
Those are actually some inspirational words right there. <3
Don't apologise, we all like to get things off of our chests, and if this is your way of doing it- no one should be stopping you.
I understand where you are going with this, Lungs. I agree with it completely. Feel better.
I'm glad you feel comfortable enough with us all to let us know how you feel <3

Sometimes, when you put your time and passion into something, you won't get acknowledged for it, like you said. But the important thing is that you're putting your all in.

It can be a little discouraging when you don't get a thank you for everything you do, yet you're still doing it. That's what counts. You're committed. You're doing something out of the kindness of your heart, not expecting anything in return(Of course, it is still nice though). You're a super kind person with a huge heart, and that's just the tip of the iceberg with you.

There may be people who look up to you like a role model, and might actually be very bashful and shy to thank you. So while it may not seem like anyone notices, you've got yourself a secret group of admirers. 

You're a very sweet person, and I've seen you help out around here more than once. Thank you for pitching in your time with that, thank you for sharing your art with us, and thank you for sharing your videos with us. I can promise you that we all appreciate you around here. Stay strong <3

Thank you very much you guys.  :'( Gah, I'm such a crybaby, I give into kindness.

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Yep, le science is meh thing
    • View Profile
    • blackwolfheart12.deviantart.com
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 10:31:02 pm »
Inspirational words there Lungs. <3

I feel you, I've been through this at least once in my life. It's no fun whatsoever...
Just work through it, you'll get better, trust me! ^^ Just keep at it. Do what you're
doing now and just continue on. Just as Edol said. Persevere! <3
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 11:36:29 pm »