Author Topic: Connecting issues  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Connecting issues
« on: May 26, 2016, 01:21:56 pm »
Hey, guys. I'm having some problems connecting, I've checked recent threads on the subject and I tried everything, and nothing seems to work.

The issue is, even after I logged in in the login page, I'm still unable to connect. I receive the dreadful 'Failed to connect to front server'.

Here's everything I tried to do:
1. Check my Windows Firewal,
2. Check my modem,
3. Use a refresher on the login page,
4. Close and reopen game and login page various times.

It's been a while since I last logged in, maybe a month ago, but the last time I logged in, everything was normal.
The one thing I'm finding odd is the login page, which says 'you MUSt KEEp thiS paGE OPEn WhilE you pLAy'. I don't remember it having random capslocks in the middle of the phrase.
Anyway, are there any other solutions? Thanks. xx
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Connecting issues
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 01:48:24 pm »
You aren't minimizing the login tab, are you?

And have you tried using the login tab on a phone or mobile device?

And no need to worry about the wonky caps on the login page. A few people pointed out that the 'k' in 'You Must keep This Page Open While You Play" was not capitalized, so Raz pulled a practical joke and went all out the caps, which is what you see now.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 02:00:19 pm »
You aren't minimizing the login tab, are you?

And have you tried using the login tab on a phone or mobile device?

And no need to worry about the wonky caps on the login page. A few people pointed out that the 'k' in 'You Must keep This Page Open While You Play" was not capitalized, so Raz pulled a practical joke and went all out the caps, which is what you see now.

I'm not minimizing, and I just tested on a different browser and through a mobile device and I still wasn't able to connect.
And now I get about the caps thingy. Aha!
Thanks for your help in advance. xx
Colors

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 04:27:48 pm »
'Ave ye tried resetting y'er router? Sometimes doing this solves the issue. Best of luck.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 05:56:40 pm »
I would suggest logging into the tab and making sure its your only tab open. Let it sit for 1-2 minutes before opening up the Feral Heart game application and see if that works. If it doesn't, close the game and try refreshing the tab once or twice, waiting another few minutes, then load the game up again.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 09:55:40 pm »
Make sure your internet connection is strong. And you may even try changing your rendering system. There are times when I have that problem, and changing the rendering system helps me. It's worth a shot at least!

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 10:32:43 pm »
Hey, guys! Thanks for all the feedback.

'Ave ye tried resetting y'er router? Sometimes doing this solves the issue. Best of luck.
I have! No luck, though.

I would suggest logging into the tab and making sure its your only tab open. Let it sit for 1-2 minutes before opening up the Feral Heart game application and see if that works. If it doesn't, close the game and try refreshing the tab once or twice, waiting another few minutes, then load the game up again.

I tried leaving the login tab the only one open, but still wouldn't connect. I also always allow the tab to sit before even trying to connect. When it doesn't work at first, I always close the game or refresh the tab and open again. I've been doing that for all day and still nothing..

Make sure your internet connection is strong. And you may even try changing your rendering system. There are times when I have that problem, and changing the rendering system helps me. It's worth a shot at least!
Just tried changind the rendering system from DirectX to OpenGL and it still wouldn't let me connect.. Thanks anyway. ^^
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:34:17 pm by Colors »
Colors

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 10:47:29 pm »
Well since nothing seems to be working so far, the connection / internet / service provider might be doing work it could be cloudflare being down for the moment in your area due to trafficking. It might work later so I guess you might have to wait a bit?
I could be wrong but this might be the reason why you're not connecting? ^^;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 11:49:37 am »
Well since nothing seems to be working so far, the connection / internet / service provider might be doing work it could be cloudflare being down for the moment in your area due to trafficking. It might work later so I guess you might have to wait a bit?
I could be wrong but this might be the reason why you're not connecting? ^^

I really don't know.. I play this game since 2011 and I've never had this problem. I'm starting to get worried.
I waited until today, I restarted my modem again and I also tried unistalling and reinstalling the game, and I still have the same problem. I also tried logging in my first account which I abandoned back in 2011 and I had the same issue, so at least I know it isn't something with my account..
Colors

Offline RaventheVerewolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Thanks to EpicWolfie for av
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 03:28:01 pm »
Try putting in a call to your internet service provider. I had a problem similar to this with a different game and they helped me straighten it out.
Thank you so much to babystrit for my awesome sig