Author Topic:  (Read 952 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« on: March 29, 2013, 10:54:55 am »

ABOUT
Mafia Hounds is a domestic dog themed Role Play. We highly recommend role-playing on our forums but we will oftenly role-play in-game as well.

PLOT
A group of dogs lives in a sewer, safe and sound from the terrors from the above. The city they live in is a wreck, and will most probably fall apart, physically and mentally. Gangsters and whatnot are making the city die. The dogs aims are to keep themselves calm, alert and fed.

REQUIREMENTS
You MUST be either semi-literate or literate. I don't want a bunch of ill's running around.
You MUST be a D O G. No wolf/dogs, wolves, foxes, coyotes, jackals etc. Any dog breed is excepted, and you can be a mutt.
You SHOULD be active. I know, time-zones wreck that, but try to be on as much as possible.

THE PACK
Commander:
  • Esakii
- A young female Borzoi.

• Generals:

• Veterans:

• Soldiers:

• Workers:

• Scavengers:

• Sitters:

• Herbalists:

• Pups:

• Scraps:

If you have a question about the ranks, please ask!

JOIN THE PACK
Please fill out the form below if you want to join.

Name:
Breed:
History:
Preset[Optional]:
Desired Rank:
RolePlay Sample:
Furry Paws account?:

UPDATES AND EDITS
We are currently looking for some admins and moderators for the site. If you wish to become a admin or moderator, please fill out the form below. You will also get to be the high ranked if you are a staff member. Please make your character FIRST, then fill out the staff application. PM me this application, please.

Any experience with Proboards?:
Any experience with being a staff member?:
Why would you like to be a staff member?:

This application if good for now. If I like you, you'll be a potential staff member, and will get the 'real' application soon after being accepted. If you fail the second one, You'll have to try again when the applications are open. The Furry Paws account is optional, but I recommend having it for group chatting and sharing doggy stuff. Also, the staff members and I have a private chat where we can discuss about the forums and roleplay, or just chat randomly. The link to the chat will be given after being accepted as an official staff member.

Proboards site:[WIP] www.mafiahounds.proboards.com
PM me on the forum: http://mafiahounds.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile

We hope you join!

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 10:56:38 am by Absentis »