Author Topic: ~Blood~Moon~Pack  (Read 1125 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
~Blood~Moon~Pack
« on: April 06, 2013, 01:19:23 am »
Hello, Any wolves wanting a pack? Well Here's one of mine! Fill out to these forums in REPLY!
Wolf-Name:___________
Hobbies:_________
Mate:____________
Pups:____________
                                       Question time!
Will you be active?        Yes or No
                                     Pick your Rank
Alpha Male, Beta, Delta, Warriors, Nurses, Spies, Assasin, Hunter, Tracker, mentor, Elder, Omega, and last Pup.
 I will fill out mine now
Wolf-Name: Jewels
Hobbies: Swimming, Hunting, Playing, Leading, and working hard!
Mate: None/Nope
Pups: None/Nope
Will I be active?: Yes I will!I am all except for Elder, Alpha Male, Elder, Omega, and pup. Ok. Entries End:     May 1, 2013! Thats gives you a month to sign up, Ok! (Basically thats 25 days...) :T Ok, Bye!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blood~Moon~Pack
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 01:57:51 am »
I think you'd have better luck finding some new members in our Advertising Board, floof. c;
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=118.0

I hope you find bunches of great new members!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 04:39:09 pm »
I can't click on links with my current computer and the other computer for the entire family doesn't have accese (Idk if I spelled it right) to Feral-Heart forums cause then it gives me a blank page. ):< I can type it in thought but I'll have to scroll down, I ran out of paper and pencils, and so Yea. *-* Awful house of mine..

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 01:02:46 am »
Awh, well.. Sorry to hear that, floof. To reach the Roleplay Advertising board, you need to go to the main index (just click Forum at the top of this page), then scroll down to the section of the forum that says "General Roleplay."
Click this link, then there will be a secondary (or 'Child') board called Advertising Board.

Like I said, you're more likely to have luck advertising for your roleplay if you make this post about your pack in that thread, since that's where everyone on the forum goes when they're looking for a roleplay.
This Forum Discussion board is just for discussing various events/topics/issues in the forum, so it's a bit off-topic.

If you'd like a moderator to simply move this thread to the Advertising Board for you (that way you don't have to make another), you can PM and ask one by clicking the Staff link at the top of your page.

Just so you're aware~
(I hope you have fun with your RP, though. c:)
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||