Author Topic: Looking for someone to help create a new species rp  (Read 1110 times)

Offline _-Phantomwolf-_

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me in-game on Ilithyia Rhea
    • View Profile
    • Red Ra}V{age
Looking for someone to help create a new species rp
« on: April 10, 2013, 12:32:57 am »
Hello all, I have a species that I've been trying to get up and running in a pack on feral heart, but I need some people who are willing to help me out. These species are loosely based off of Greek myth. There are a lot of daemon rps, but I haven't come across any that weren't hell hounds or demonic. If you're interested in creating this group with me, please message me on fh or here. If you have a question about the group, check out www.daemonssalvation.webs.com  Here's some info on them:

Agathodaimons

Agathodaimons are a sub-species of Daemon that was developed after the genocide. Agathodaimons are the souls who either escaped before the Gods could destroy their spirit, or were given a chance at redemption by Zeus. These souls wish to regain their status in Olympus despite the past events. It is they who hold the pack of Daemons together, and try to convince the Kakodaimons to join them. These Daemons have a peace of mind in knowing that should they prove themselves, they will have safe passage into Olympus. As wolves, they do not attack their enemies until they're forced, and are able to keep their calm diplomatic thinking even in the toughest situations.Agathodaimons have retained their saintly personality, and their physical features are pristine. All Agathodaimons are light in color, with light markings and a trim build, they also have the same color eyes they'd been born with in their human life.

Kakodaimons, unlike the Agathodaimons, are spirits who were taken to Earth by Elder Daemons in hopes of keeping them safe. The Elders knew there was little chance of the young Daemons evading detection on their own, so they did what even the Gods would not do. In a desperate attempt to save their souls from absolute destruction, some of the Elders split the soul in two, forcing the soul to host two bodies. While this did in fact save the Daemon, it also made half of every soul lose its faith, while the other's faith remained. Each half wears an identical item, that of which holds the soul together. Should either of these items be broken or removed, the owner of the item will fade. The remaining half will bond entirely with its host, and become a mortal beast who will live out its life as such; this will allow the soul to mend in the mortal's passing and be reborn into a human child to start life anew. The following is information on each half's personality and appearance. NOTE: Kakodaimon halves are always opposite sexes.

Eudaemon: Eudaemon are lighter in color than their 'siblings', but noticeably darker than the Agathodaimons. They look more like wolves than either of the other Daemon forms, but still bear marks lighter than their pelt. Eudaemon still wish to do their work as the had with the Gods, and some still pine to reestablish their title as Spirit Guide. Regardless of what happens though, they do their work regardless of the benefits, as they did in their human lives. There are moments when Eudaemon feel anger not at the god, but at the Elder who split their soul. They believe that the Gods would have spared them had they remained; still there are those who go as far as to have anger towards the Gods as well. Eudaemon have the same eye color they were born with as humans
      Cacodaemon: Cacodaemon are the other half of the soul. They are dark in color, with marks that are dark, but still visible on the pelt. These beings resent all forms of the Gods, and can no longer understand why their other half or the Agathos can hold faith in such cruel Gods. These beings wish to aid Hades in his ever changing plot to overthrow Zeus. While this side of the soul is violent and full of hate, they literally cannot help but to love their other half. While their 'sibling' keeps their eye color from birth, the Cacodaemon usually has the eye color opposite their companion.

Offline hallow33n

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for someone to help create a new species rp
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 02:15:48 am »
I'll help. :D