Author Topic: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams  (Read 23365 times)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 12:54:44 am »
 I was in a desert that was said to be filled with giant bugs. I was riding a white T-rex with a car seat acctached to the side, riding in it was a small raptor. After a few miles there was like 20 giant stink bugs and the characters from James and the giant peach. A random sword popped up in my hand and then me and my dinosaurs ran toward the bugs. When we were about to kill them they all magiclly wore jetpacks and flew into the sky. Then my kitten Poco who like to kill bugs popped up. She carryed me and my dinos in the air following the bugs. We all landed and the bugs instantly turned to dogs. Me and dinos were like "o_o" and Poco ran toward the bugs. she stopped and got on her hind legs and put hands in the hand air and sung a portion of the song "The joke is on you" then she poofed and the a giant peach fell on the bugs. Then the dinos turned to giant math textbooks and threatened to eat me. I took my sword and sliced them in half. The raptor survived and  told me to read him and learn about volume. I did and then I woke up. In RL my math teacher asked us what volume was at school. Strange....

wolfgirl56

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2012, 04:54:49 am »
I had a dream that 3 of my friends from another website and I were breaking into someone's apartment to get an expensive piece of jewelry away from them, and it ended in me covered in water from hiding in someone's pool.

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2012, 05:04:43 am »
I had a dream that I DIDNT HAVE TO SIT ON MY ROOF EATING FISH AND DRINKING MILK ALL DAY WITH GIRGREE that was a wonderful dream.............If only it could be a reality -sigh-

wolfgirl56

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2012, 06:40:02 pm »
I had the same dream again. O.o
I had a dream that 3 of my friends from another website and I were breaking into someone's apartment to get an expensive piece of jewelry away from them, and it ended in me covered in water from hiding in someone's pool.

lily10

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2012, 12:48:46 am »
ok i had a dream i was rainbow dash and i had a gun and i was like BANG BANG! to the ponys and one of then was reatarded and i was like AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! then i was in a yogscast video im like WTF! ok im in mine craft and then i just run into honydew[member from yogscast] and he's like AWWWWWWWWW! ima like o____O what? Then ima in china and then im in a bed with a dog then that dissapers. then i wake up screaming about then 1 hour later i went back to bed. And [have u guys seen I CU video] well anyways im in that video im like -Removed by Moderator- CREEPY DUDE! then all of a sudden the face is in my face and i wake up
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:24:44 am by Kynvuu »

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2012, 12:50:34 am »
Last Night, I dreamt that i drowned in a toilet..........O-O

wolfgirl56

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2012, 11:08:58 pm »
I had a dream that I made my friend angry and then he chased me. It was pretty hilarious.

Moonheart01

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2012, 10:45:10 pm »
First dream...

I was trying to sleep, and all the sudden, a pie comes in my room. (Pineapples and pie, my two loves.<3) It has an evil face on it, and all the sudden jumps on my face and hugs me to death. o3o Then it eats me and I turn into nyan cat.. o-O

Second dream...

I was with Andy.<3 Best dream ever. :DD Beat that.

Third dream...

FH dance line with SpongeBob! :D

wolfgirl56

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2012, 10:55:59 pm »
I had two dreams last night, o.e
In the first dream, I had a dream that 'fellara' was a word, and it was pronounced 'feel-arah.' Apparently, it was part of a made-up language, and it meant 'fell.'
In the second dream, I had a dream that I owned a white pit bull puppy named Ivy. The weird thing is that at a rental house where my family and I used to live, in the neighborhood, our neighbor's pit bull was named Ivy, and was white. I wonder if that means I'm going to get a puppy in the future? Hmm.

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2012, 11:04:22 pm »
Last night, I dreamt that Dobby tried to kill me with a hammer........