Author Topic: Awkward Moments in Life/Weirdest Things You Have Said?  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Awkward Moments in Life/Weirdest Things You Have Said?
« on: September 16, 2012, 03:17:45 am »
Post your most awkward moments in life here! i have a story about what happened with my class well on a field trip :D

This was not really in class, but on a field trip. we were playing some sort of survival game in the woods, where there was Carnivores, Omnivores and Herbivores. i was a Omnivore and i was with some other Omnivores hiding from the Carnivores and Hunters (Hunters were teachers) Then we began hiding in grass. When we saw a teacher. Then i whispered "Get down and cover yourself!" We were practically trying to hold back laughing xD. Anyway, one of us was not hidden well enough, and the teacher began coming towards us (Btw, hunters use dodgeballs xD) Then i yelled "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!" We all burst out of the grass and began running away like idiots xD. Then, we ran into the trees and i began hugging a tree "Save me tree! Come to life like in Narnia!" my friend was laughing up a storm when i let go of the tree and turned to the teacher and yelled "FOR NARNIA!!!" and i began running at the teacher. He threw the dodgeball and i dodged it (Im a toothpic in rl and i am the best dodger in my class xD) then i screamed "Missed me!" and i started laughing at him, (He is a awesome teacher, he did not care) then he pulled out another ball from behind his back and i turned around screaming, swinging my arms in the air as i ran. xD then, i ran past my little group swinging my arms and screaming. they could not see the teacher chasing me. Then he turned the corner and everyone else started running like me. Then i yelled again "Save ussss! We are being chased by Voldemort!" then everyone in my group started laughing, and suddenly a ball came flying by us and we all yelled "HALP!" as we ran into the trees. We actually survived! At least, until all the teachers cornered me as the others in my group ran. and then as i was cornered against something i started sliding down to my knees "What happened to no man left behind!?" Then my group came and started going "Nah nah na boo boo!" and the teachers turned to them as i snuck away (Im such a ninja) and then we survived to the end! that was the most derpeh time ever xD

Post yours! :D

wolfgirl56

Re: Awkward Moments in Life/Weirdest Things You Have Said?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 12:42:27 pm »
...You're a toothpick in real life?

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 02:19:37 pm »
xD I'm just really skinny xD people call me a twig. It's annoying... But you get used to it xD

wolfgirl56

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 02:20:26 pm »
I see.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 01:23:43 am »
Ill end up showing a pic of me sooner or later. :P

wolfgirl56

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 09:49:00 pm »
Anyways today at after-care, I have really bad hearing, so when someone said something, I said, "Gunner sniffs tables?"