Author Topic: Look... I'm sorry about the Adventure Time thing, okay...?  (Read 878 times)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
Look... I'm sorry about the Adventure Time thing, okay...?
« on: October 23, 2012, 11:02:26 pm »
People... I'm sorry if I sounded rude, okay? I didn't intend for it to sound like that. I wasn't meaning to bash the fans, I only meant to say I didn't like the show, and ask why people like it. And, I got some good answers, and I respect your opinions. I, personally, don't like it though... mostly because my friend MADE me watch it, even when I didn't want to, and obsessed about it all the time >_< So that's one reason why AT annoys me. And also, I'm sorry if I called the fans immature. I seriously didn't mean for it to sound like that.  I wasn't trying to be rude... but I know I can sound like it sometimes... darn my inability to communicate with people when telling them I don't like something :/ Well... anyways... sorry. I seriously didn't mean to sound rude. Really. And feel free to discuss your opinions on the show here... merp.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: Look... I'm sorry about the Adventure Time thing, okay...?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 06:54:54 am »
It's alright, as long as you know what you've done wrong at least I forgive you. X3

I have created a new thread and you are welcome to join and post your thoughts there, as long as you meet people halfway. 

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
Re: Look... I'm sorry about the Adventure Time thing, okay...?
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 06:52:39 pm »
Think before you post then. You DID outwardly say the show was stupid/immature and kind of made it sound like you implied the fans were like that too because they watch a "show for little kids". xD

Apology accepted but next time try not to just out right insult stuff, if you feel like it might sound rude, I dont think it should be posted at all, cause then stuff like what happened in your thread will happen :C

edit: also if you plan to reply i didnt mean for this to sound angry or anything, please dont take it that way ^^
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:23:02 pm by Luzxia »
i dont know anything ever at any time