Author Topic: Embarrasing Moments. In the middle of class.  (Read 17984 times)

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: Embarrasing Moments. In the middle of class.
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2013, 12:12:25 am »
My History teacher walked up to my desk, wiggled his creepy eyebrows at me, then walked away...

o.o'

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2013, 07:50:56 pm »
Umm WTF

anyway My other moment was when I had my Ipod on me at school and me very weird franch teacher come up to me and just took it then said i'm not giving it back i'm like WTF I looked at her with the give that back your ill kill you face then she gave it back then walked away Omg I laughed so hard after.
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2013, 08:03:01 pm »
Ph God xD im like dying of laughter now xD in my science class yesterday, (I hate ky teacher to death) well I fell asleep while she rambled on an on about the history and scientific obligations of Pluto (WTF... why do I need to know this for CREATIVE WRITING?) So the girl behind me stares. She asked if she should wake me up. She poked me over and over against nd I didn't didn't wake up. The teacher walked over to me and waved her breakfast of bacon if front of ky face and I woke up like that xD

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 01, 2013, 12:06:11 am »
XD Woof.

I told everyone my Twitter and they all brought out their phones and hit 'Follow'. I'm like 'WTF?'

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2013, 01:37:16 am »
Jsut a note before hand: I have this sort of "vocal tick" where I have to make some sort of sound with my throat every once in a while or it feels really...cloggy. >.< Sometimes I hum, other times I clear my throat. Sometimes I make random little squeals XD.

Anyway, I was doing a math test along with the rest of the class, and I was humming. As I got too loud, a kid asked me to stop. I stopped, then started clearing my throat. Suddenly, I did it so much that I started a cough-spasm. I was thrashing around my desk, messing up my test papers. I suddenly stopped and grinned at my friends, giggling. The whole glass completely cracked up, except this one girl who sort of acted parnoid and covered her test papers with her body to make sure nobody could cheat on her test....

But anywho, my math teacher just looked up from her desk like "wth are they laughing about?" and then started saying in her -I'm really annoyed but trying to sound like a good-hearted person- voice, "Okay, now, let's focus on the test..." *fake grin*

XD Everyone was teasing me about it after class. But it wasn't mean or anything, as I am known for loving myself but making fun of myself.