Author Topic: Are you a "WALKING DEAD", "MY LITTLE PONY" or "KINGDOM HEARTS" fan?  (Read 18824 times)

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
 ;D[b
]I'm a fan of these shows/games and I wanna meet peopel with the same tastes I have. xD
So....

The Walking Dead is a very popular show/game around the world and internet. It's about an zombie apocalypse but it centers more on the characters and story than 'zombie kill's like the other movies and stuff do.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a very popular show nowdays. Even tough is just a cartoon, it has the biggest fan community on the world where the fans call themselves "Bronies". xD The show is neutral and for all ages. Contains drama, fun and action in some episodes and uses many references from other movies or games. ^__^

Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game series ever! It has 10 years and more than 8 games. It's a mix of DISNEY and FINAL FANTASY: People thought this game was going to be ridiculous and stupid because DISNEY is for kids and F.F is more action and story but they were wrong. The game made alot of sucess and it's getting bigger and bigger. The story is too complex to explain here on F.H but the game is about a quest. You travel around 'disney worlds', you meet Disney characters and you be with them. All of them fight, etc..etc... It has a great storyline and all and what it makes it cool is that the actors of the disney's characters are the original actros from the movies. Well, some... Mickey's actor died back at 2009/2010 and they hired a new one. KH games are for all consoles: PS2, DS, 3DS, Gameboy, Cellphone and soon for PS3.

P.S Sorry about my grammar! [/b]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You keep that hair short."
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 05:24:34 am by Marco,, »

Offline .Revolution.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "I've forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is."<3
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Are you a "WALKING DEAD", "MY LITTLE PONY" or "KINGDOM HEARTS" fan?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 07:50:39 am »
Okay. Walking Dead aLL the way. I'm so obsesed, really. I am in love with Daryl, and everything to do with Daryl. Not just Daryl, NORMAN REEDUS. I swear I'm a teenage stalker. xD God, it's my biggest obsession.

Ingame as: .Revolut ion.
Penguins

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 12:38:35 pm »
Well, I've heard of all of these, but The Walking Dead isn't my type of style. My Little Pony? Nope, I'm into other stuff. Kingdom Hearts? I've played Kingdom Hearts a couple of times before and out of all of these, if I had to choose my favourite then it'd be: Kingdom Hearts.

EDIT: noticed where this thread is. Shouldn't it be in Off-Topic Discussions?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:41:19 pm by SilverTW »

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 03:05:18 pm »
Hmmmmm,well I don't like the Walking Dead I guess because I'm not a zombie fan.The blood,the gore..neah.
My Little Pony.I never watched the show but I heard that it's indeed a show for all ages and that yet I'm not really into it.
As about Kingdom Hearts Imust say that I like both Disney(ahh,the good times) and FInal Fantasy(im a big fan of it).Played it once thought.So in the end I will choose Kingdom Hearts.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 05:15:54 pm »
"EDIT: noticed where this thread is. Shouldn't it be in Off-Topic Discussions?" I did not knwo where to put this, sorry... xD

Offline .Revolution.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "I've forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is."<3
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 07:07:00 pm »
I'm hyperventilating that you guys don't like Walking Dead. Walking Dead is my religion. And I am very, very religious.

Ingame as: .Revolut ion.
Penguins

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 07:24:17 pm »
I am a Brony, my bff's are Brony's, MLP all the way!

~Firepool~

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2012, 08:56:37 pm »
I happen to be a Pegasister. :D

wolfgirl56

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 09:47:06 pm »
I.
Love.
The.
Walking.
Dead.
End of story.

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 12:49:33 pm »
I don't even know what Kingdom Hearts is, so.... I'll probably have to agree with The Walking Dead. It was especially funny & sad when Pewdiepie was playing the game xD