Author Topic: Worse Scams you've ever seen?  (Read 1268 times)

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
Worse Scams you've ever seen?
« on: August 19, 2013, 09:28:09 pm »
This had just occured to me but, There are way to many scams out there. I'd Like to know what are the worse scams you've heard of or been duped by?
                                    Here is a scam I was duped by.
Just today I got scamed on Amazon ._. Yes even Amazon.com has scams... I was looking through Amazon's appstore on my Kindle when a App caught my eye it was Pokecraft and it was 2.99 Fair price I had thought after seeing the description so I got the game. I was wrong about it having a fair price It was just a picture slideshow of staticy pictures off of minecraft PC version with Pixelmon mod installed. So i went back to the game's page in the appstore and left a review. And guess what else? Uber Epic Games ((Maker of Pokecraft)) Had payed people to give five star reviews The nerve of them and they are getting away with it! I'd like a refund better yet twenty extra dollars just for the time I wasted playing and buying the piece of crap game. *Moral of this, Always read the reviews the just may help you when your buying a game.*

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline WoodDog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Worse Scams you've ever seen?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 10:03:47 am »
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 01:52:47 pm by garisa »

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 11:31:53 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHhVyC1MHmA

^This

If you're so rich to believe this after seeing all the faulty clues in this video,well, good luck with having that "fast" computer.

*Extra points if you can find all the screw-ups!*

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 07:04:26 pm »
I've heard of phone scams. Their's all kinds of them being broadcasted on the news last year about little old ladies being called and getting asked for personal information to bank accounts and some stuff you said too WoodDog.

And that Fast computer comercial I don't trust it for one, You can't put a game cube controller onto a computer IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!! I bet all that "product" does is give you tons and tons of viruses to where your computer crashes when you turn it on. Nevar EVAR trust the "fast" computer commercials.

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas