Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 154444 times)

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #490 on: August 18, 2014, 02:25:11 am »
On my phone and in a hurry so this might suck just a tad.))

Chance lowered her weapon, strapping it back to her hip. They didn't seem very threatening so she felt she should act the same. "Chance." She said simply. She turned her head hearing footsteps coming down from the stairs. "Sorry. Every time I find survivors I'm attacked..." She said awkwardly. "So how long have you been here?"

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: August 18, 2014, 07:12:46 pm »
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 07:14:29 pm by Rumble_Fish »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 18, 2014, 10:59:18 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 19, 2014, 12:48:54 am »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Deciding to leave the dog be Kennedy lifted to her feet and glanced around the room, Alexander and Donald were still gone, Clark was sprawled across one of the beds looking at the ceiling and Tonx had just returned. Watching as the younger female she looked a little shaken up, not like she had seen anything bad but more like she had seen something or someone unfamiliar. Nodding her head at the raven haired girl Ken they turned and whistled for Hunter to cone to her side. Alma seeming to tilt her head then plop down, looking at the black Retriever Kennedy pulled her from the bed and gestured for her to go and interact with Alma, and surprisingly she did. Smiling the 23 year old decided to go and see what was happening down the hall, she would only be gone a few minutes.

With Hunter by her side Kennedy calmly and quietly entered the room where the group had chose to stay, the halls were now dimly lit so she guessed Alex had found the generator and managed to get it to work which was a relief. Now at the end of the hall Kennedy took a left which allowed her to move down a small flight of stairs. She seemed to have taken the linger way just to make sure nothing had crept in whilst the group were relaxing and would obviously be unaware, but everything seemed to be fine. Nothing was hovering around the hall's and when she looked in the rooms they senned completely empty - apart from the few beds that was. Deciding the coast was clear Kennedy headed back up the way she had just came and went straight past the room Tons and Clark were in. She headed towards another flight if stairs.

But as the duo drew nearer to the location Hunter seemed to start acting a little funny, his hackles raised and he stopped, ears erect on the top of his head as he stood stiffly with his tail pointed. A confused expression had came cross Kennedy's face, if this was a biter he would have lunged off like a savage beast growling and barking, but he seemed to be stopped in his tracks uneasy about something. Looking forward she could hear mumbling in the distance and Hunter suddenly shot off. With her eyes widening she shoved her hand gun into its holster and rlsprinted after her canine companion. The sound of voices was blocked out by the snarls Hunter seemed to be making. As she drew nearer the companion she stopped, Dom, Alex and an unfamiliar human seemed to be with them.  

Narrowing her eyes she then looked at Hunter who had launched at the top step towards the woman and her Pit Bull, gasping Kennedy grabbed the dog who was now in mid air and managed to pull him back, but the brute strength of the male caused her he stumble a little. Panting slthe blonde woman looked up at the trio with an expressionless face. Letting go of Hunters collar he seemed to shoot forward o ce again, but her attempts in grabbing the dog seemed to fail. She shouted his name hoping to stop him, but he charged straight past the people and into the main reception bit. A biter seemed to have been playing dead in the pool of blood and had now gotten up to attack the unexpected humans, luckily Hunter had spotted him before the beaat charged. Watching with a smile Hunter leapt up at the tatted living corpse and managed to shove her to the ground, violently he snapped his jaws around the neck and violently shook.

A sickening crack echoed though the halls causing a slight shiver to rub up Kennedy's spine, as she looked at the zombie woman laying on the ground totally lifeless - all though these things were know to be dangerous they sure played dead good. Now with the German Shepherd back by her side Kennedy looked down and smiled at the brute, patting his head "Good boy!" she mumbled. She looked back at the three "I assumed he was going to attack, you know what he's like with stranger's " she chuckled. But her green eyes were now locked upon the unfamiliar women, then drifting across the Alexander and Donald "So, what's going on here?" Kennedy was the same towards strangers so she tended not to speak to them direct or at all for the first few minutes but despite Alex and Don seeming calm she wasn't sure.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: August 22, 2014, 12:01:53 am »

Bump?
DA Account

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: August 22, 2014, 12:06:07 am »
Im waiting for Jane's responce. :P))

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 22, 2014, 01:42:56 am »

I'm waiting for whoever so we can all move on hehe]]
DA Account

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 23, 2014, 02:37:08 pm »
Alexander Thaddeus Way
"We will fight or we will die either way the enemy will fear us today."

Alexander slipped the blade back into its harness, and grabbed Trooper's collar so the dog would relax. His pale, silvery green eyes flickered over Chance, not really seeing anything wrong with her. He gave her a bob of his head, and turned his back and trailed back into the generator room as Kennedy and Hunter emerged from upstairs. He picked up the small gas can, which was empty, and a small hose. His eyebrows furrowed and Trooper whined slightly at his master. A rough chuckle escaped Alexander and he patted Trooper on the head with his callousy hand. After everything got sorted up with Chance and whatnot, the lad would probably take someone with him to siv some gas from stranded or abandoned cars- if they could find any with gas still in them.
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 23, 2014, 06:13:36 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 24, 2014, 04:40:36 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.