Author Topic: So,uhm, what do u think about this?  (Read 886 times)

lindaminda

So,uhm, what do u think about this?
« on: May 04, 2014, 07:25:03 pm »
First off all, I don't wanna offend him or anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAKG0Eay79A

Just, ehm lol, what do u think about this? xd
Funny or not?

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: So,uhm, what do u think about this?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 07:38:32 pm »
In all honesty, I pity the guy. He gave it his all in spite of his nervousness. He did better than I could ever do (I'd probably walk up there and become a statue). Although I have to admit that when he first arrived with so much determination and big talk only to sing the way he did.. That caught me completely off guard and caused a snicker or two to come from me. Aye, it was funny- in a nutshell. Perhaps this experience has taught him that just because he's a model and he's done gigs before, it doesn't mean he's perfect at everythin'.
Thank ye' for sharin', Ms. Dundee.
gone

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: So,uhm, what do u think about this?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 07:48:42 pm »
Oh.. I watched this video a few weeks ago. I was laughing quite a bit but for that he added some expressions to the song, It was quite.. um.. I have no words for that. Y'know, he was trying to be unique. Just as Vespian stated above, I would just stand there like a statue and say completely nothing. Yet he was nervous, that doesn't make his audition quite funny even though I was laughing, he tried his best.
But for all, it was okay and made me laugh a little bit. Thank you for sharing, Dundee ^^

In-game username: Honest~Faith