Author Topic: I need some advice (phone choosing)  (Read 717 times)

DreamerDay

I need some advice (phone choosing)
« on: April 22, 2015, 01:00:24 am »
Okay, so, if you noticed, the GalaxyS6 just released like last week or so, including the The Edge? Now, here's what I need help at. So, I have a Galaxy s4 that's near two years old. I want a new device that is much quicker and better like the S4...however, I just need to know what to choose and enjoy what I have. So, please if someone is willing,I would like to know some advice...even some cool features. Thankz. :3

P.s. Don't give an answer explainjng to me I need to look at the site...they just describe what's going on and how it impact things.  :/
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 01:07:01 am by DelightfulRevenge »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: I need some advice (phone choosing)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 01:39:09 am »
I'm not too familiar with the newest versions of these devices but usually when I'm interested in buying one I check out reviews from actual users of the devices on YouTube. There are regular people who review the devices but also techs who can go as far as tearing apart the device and giving you a full explanation of its components and what it's pros and cons are. I forgot some of the best channels but it shouldn't be to hard to fish around for a bit before you find some satisfying and informative channels.

Also I suggest that you think about what you want the device for. Are you big on apps and downloading content? Maybe then you'll want to focus on the hardware's memory capacity or running speed etc. Maybe you're more interested in photography? Some phones have better cameras than others. Or maybe you're a heavy video or movie watcher and you want something with quality speakers and sound etc. Perhaps you're looking for a nice looking device? A light weight device or a heavy weight well protected device? Maybe you're considering the size of the screen and how well it fits in your hand? These are just some of the things you may want to compare and contrast between models before settling on a particular device.

I hope that helps some. Good luck and I hope you enjoy whatever you pick.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 01:44:38 am by LordSuragaha »