Author Topic: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW  (Read 43670 times)

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
Re: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 06:27:52 pm »
Double that Gem. Same happens to me all the time. .3. asthma + hospital = me going UWPFJFGH FREAKIN LEAVE ME ALONE or something.

Gotta get up at 7 tomorrow. Ogod.

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2011, 07:09:50 pm »
Iccck! D8 I hate hospitals. :'C

/ headache x_x
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2011, 07:19:06 pm »
OMG! There's a girl who is supposedly my friend right? Ya so I just got a boyfriend (Who is sooo sweet) and she is all pissed off about it. She liked him to but I asked her if she would be alright with it and she said ya i guess but he would never say yes to you. And I asked him out he said yes. Now she keeps acting like a total -Removed by moderator-! She keeps slapping me and glaring at me. She's also talking -Removed by moderator- about me behind my back! My like BFFL invited her over and she was talking -Removed by moderator- about me there. I'm sick of her! she's making my life -Removed by moderator- and i can bearly speak :(
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 05:45:13 pm by Kynvuu »

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2011, 08:19:23 pm »
Hmph. My school mates sometimes piss me off.

-Something among the words like, "Do you have a boyfriend?" "Why don't you get one?" "Are you a lesbian because you said you don't like boys?" "So, you never kissed a boy?"

THERE IS MORE THINGS TO DO IN LIFE THAN GETTING A BOYFRIEND AND BRAG ABOUT IT! I'm more happy being single and with no restraints and possible conflicts. -and don't even think about getting ME a boyfriend or finding one for me. I'm okay being alone. At least I won't be insecure about it. Always known as the only girl in the family that HASN'T been in a relationship. Christ.

^This was bugging me since 5th grade. I'm a Senior and they still bug me. How trivial.

Ayyy~

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2011, 08:37:14 pm »
^ Ameeeen to that!
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2011, 08:37:50 pm »
Hmph. My school mates sometimes piss me off.

-Something among the words like, "Do you have a boyfriend?" "Why don't you get one?" "Are you a lesbian because you said you don't like boys?" "So, you never kissed a boy?"

THERE IS MORE THINGS TO DO IN LIFE THAN GETTING A BOYFRIEND AND BRAG ABOUT IT! I'm more happy being single and with no restraints and possible conflicts. -and don't even think about getting ME a boyfriend or finding one for me. I'm okay being alone. At least I won't be insecure about it. Always known as the only girl in the family that HASN'T been in a relationship. Christ.

^This was bugging me since 5th grade. I'm a Senior and they still bug me. How trivial.
I have the exact opposite of your problem! Me and my Gf get asked stupid questions everyday! A few idiots say the same thing everyday! And they still call her "Lesbo" (Btw, same kid that elbowed me says this!) A few of the kids even harass me and her! One of the girls thre a water bottle in my face and then made fun of me! Again, teachers say "They will just do it again!" I say " GET OFF YOU A** AND DO YOUR JOB! KEEP KIDS LIKE US SAFE!" (By kids like us, I mean kids that refuse to fight with the idiots!) They wont stop them from beating us to death! But if one of them says a swear word the teachers go insane! again, I HATE PEOPLE!!!
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

TealSkeletore

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2011, 10:47:19 pm »
She liked him to but I asked her if she would be alright with it and she said ya i guess but he would never say yes to you

NO. NEVER. EVER. EVER. ASK THAT.

EVER.

THEY WILL ALWAYS LIE because it's not socially acceptable to say you're not allowed to go out with someone they like! (Of course it's not socially acceptable to say 'he would never say yes' but I guess that person is just a b'tch) The same thing goes for going out with your friend's ex x_x

But then again, I think that b'tch deserves it seeing as how she's treating you now. It's her own fault she didn't ask him out first.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2011, 12:13:26 am »
@Carmen: My sister and I are the exact same way! We're not lesbos or anything, but I just dislike the drama about a relationship and its not even real. Its just something bored teenagers do, though sometimes they do it because they either think they are in 'love' or they're after something.

@Miranda: I agree with what Teal says, never ask that question, and when your friend put in: "...he won't say yes to you," was a sign that she was not okay with it. But wither she is or not you are allowed to ask anyone you want, and its her fault for not asking him first, as Teal mentioned.
Its horrible what's she's doing to you, and is obviously not your friend. The best action right now would probably just ignore her and laugh it off. If you show that you care she'll keep doing it and win, but when you show that you don't care she's only proving that she's a bleep and a donkey's butt to herself and everyone around her.

-----------------------

Oh my gosh, I slept in today! And not just and hour or two of sleeping in, but I got up at 4:30 pm today! O_O
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2011, 03:04:06 am »

My grandfather of all people says these kinds of things to me :\ it's annoying.

Agreed 100%

I hate being pressured into getting a boyfriend when I really don't want one or need one. I'm quite happy being single. I have been in a relationship before but I really do prefer the single life. Yay freedom? XD

Another thing that bothers me in regards to this whole topic is when tweens or young teenagers say they badly need a boyfriend/girlfriend because their lives depend on it. And when you try to explain to them "It never works out/rarely works out/isn't a good idea at that age" you get blasted with "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND." I'm 22. I've witnessed it. I understand plenty.

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2011, 03:13:26 am »
I hate being pressured into getting a boyfriend when I really don't want one or need one. I'm quite happy being single. I have been in a relationship before but I really do prefer the single life. Yay freedom? XD
FREEDOM! I think I was happier single. :( (But my Gf scares me ~Hides behind desk~ I scared. XD)

(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!