Author Topic: The Bond | Spirit Animals Roleplay | Open and Accepting!  (Read 14193 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: The Bond | Spirit Animals Roleplay | Open and Accepting!
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 12:41:44 pm »

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 09:02:21 pm »
Ooh will we start now?))

Signature drawn by Me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2014, 09:35:48 pm »
((Sure! ^^))

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2014, 09:41:52 pm »
Yeey)) Saravi rushed through the streets to get to the ceremony. She couldn't afford to be late not today. She dodged past people as she ran. She almost ran into someone "SORRY!" She called. Saravi dodged down an alley way and continued down a street. Finally she reached where the ceremony would be held. She wiped sweat off her forehead.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2014, 10:07:22 pm »
Kirafiki was nervous, her legs shaking as she entered the city. There were signs up showing where the ceremony was, and she followed them. But, her parents had refused to come with, which surprised her. Why would they let their only child go in the big city without them? "Oh well," she muttered, continuing to walk when she was suddenly shoved onto the ground. Looking up as she groaned in pain, she saw a group of boys standing over her, laughing. "What was that for!?" she whimpered, but the boys gave no response, just walking away from the girl.

Kirafiki decided to stay close to the walls this time, going through alleyways until she saw the ceremony. She ran, only stopping next to another girl (Saravi). "Hey," she said. "Am I late?"

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2014, 10:35:57 pm »
Saravi jumped hearing someone "Huh oh no."She said "I think they're still getting everything set up." Saravi looked at the girl "Oh sorry where are my manners I'm Saravi. What's you're name?" Saravi asked the girl she smiled warmly.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2014, 01:56:01 am »

"Sera!! Are you ready?!"
"Hold on! One last touch!" Sera called down to her mother. Sera had on make-up, a blue, silky dress and a special hair style passed down by her mother's family. She stared at herself in the mirror. Her mother entered the room with a smile. Her mother's spirit animal, an ocelet, was weaving in an out of his legs, casting occasional glances at Sera and her mother. Sera turned. "I think I am ready." Sera walked to her mother. Luckily she wasn't wearing High heels. Her mother took her hand and they left their house, walking towards Town Square.

Once the arrived, a few people made way for them. Sera didn't know why, though. Seeing two local girls (Kirafiki and Saravi), she walked over. A sudden feeling in ber gutmade her feel like she was too over dressed. But she shook the feeling away. She decided to make some conversation. It looked like it would be a while before the Ceremony itself started. "Hello there!" She said in a friendly voice.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2014, 02:06:06 am »
"Oh! Sorry! I'm Kirafiki," she smiled, when she turned to see another girl. "Hello there!" she said happily. "I'm Kirafiki!" She then had noticed a bit of dirt that was on her face from when she had fallen in the city. Wiping it off with a sleeve, she turned to face where the ceremony was held.

-

Using her staff as a walking stick, Eldu came up on a hill nearby the Nectar Ceremony. Dala happily trotted to her side, tilting her head as she wondered what was going on. "Today's the nectar ceremony. You better behave," Eldu told Dala, frowning slightly as she walked slowly down the hill. Dala rushed down the hill, and waited at the bottom with a dumb 'smile' on her face.

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2014, 02:27:36 am »
Name: Catalyst
Family: An older sister
Personality: Catalyst tends not to talk to others very much unless he knows them. He is, by nature, very suspicious of people and tends not to join groups unless necessary. He likes to fight, and has managed to get himself into all sorts of trouble over the years.
History: Catalyst was raised in a small village as a child, until disease swept the region and killed his parents. At that time he was about seven, and his sister fifteen. His older sister took him and went into the wilds, where they survived on their own. Several years ago, his sister left on a hunting trip and never came back. While looking for her, Catalyst stumbled across a Greencloak village that took him in.
Appearance: Catalyst has dark brown hair that would seem black if he cut it short. His eyes are the same shade of grey as the mountains he was born in.
Side (Greencloaks, Conquerors, or none): Currently living with Greencloaks but isn't really on their side
Spirit Animal (If any):
Abilities gained with spirit animal (if any): None
Weapons : Catalyst can use anything with a blade
Other: "Catalyst" isn't his real name - he named himself after he was on his own and that is the only name he is now known by. (Cloak)

Name: Valla
Summoner: Catalyst
Species: Tiger (Maltese/Blue color variation)
Personality: Valla is an intensely loyal cat, but only to Catalyst; his attitude towards others is indifference at best. If Catalyst were to call upon him for protection the results would undoubtedly be deadly. However, under most circumstances Valla is a quiet and well-behaved animal.
History: Unknown
Side (Greencloaks, Conquerors, or none): Whichever his summoner chooses
Other: Cloak
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/Maltese_Tiger.jpg
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2014, 02:40:41 am »
Name: Catalyst
Family: An older sister
Personality: Catalyst tends not to talk to others very much unless he knows them. He is, by nature, very suspicious of people and tends not to join groups unless necessary. He likes to fight, and has managed to get himself into all sorts of trouble over the years.
History: Catalyst was raised in a small village as a child, until disease swept the region and killed his parents. At that time he was about seven, and his sister fifteen. His older sister took him and went into the wilds, where they survived on their own. Several years ago, his sister left on a hunting trip and never came back. While looking for her, Catalyst stumbled across a Greencloak village that took him in.
Appearance: Catalyst has dark brown hair that would seem black if he cut it short. His eyes are the same shade of grey as the mountains he was born in.
Side (Greencloaks, Conquerors, or none): Currently living with Greencloaks but isn't really on their side
Spirit Animal (If any):
Abilities gained with spirit animal (if any): None
Weapons : Catalyst can use anything with a blade
Other: "Catalyst" isn't his real name - he named himself after he was on his own and that is the only name he is now known by. (Cloak)

Name: Valla
Summoner: Catalyst
Species: Tiger (Maltese/Blue color variation)
Personality: Valla is an intensely loyal cat, but only to Catalyst; his attitude towards others is indifference at best. If Catalyst were to call upon him for protection the results would undoubtedly be deadly. However, under most circumstances Valla is a quiet and well-behaved animal.
History: Unknown
Side (Greencloaks, Conquerors, or none): Whichever his summoner chooses
Other: Cloak
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/Maltese_Tiger.jpg

Accepted! ^^