Author Topic: The Bond | Spirit Animals Roleplay | Open and Accepting!  (Read 14393 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: The Bond | Spirit Animals Roleplay | Open and Accepting!
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2014, 08:35:08 pm »

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2014, 01:11:17 am »
... You did say the spirit animals can talk to each other right?) Saravi glared at the boys as a woman walked up. She followed after Kirafiki and Kittanya and the wolf. She turned around and yelled "Don't call My companion stupid! The only stupid one is you!"

Kittanya caught up to the wolf and raced in front of it blocking it's path. "Why are you chasing her!?"Kittanya hissed. Her tail twitched. "And why is that boy kicking you."Kittanya asked curiously "Oh and if you try and dodge me questions I'll bite your ears."She added harshly.

Krow dodged around the group of boys and followed after Saravi who was far ahead {Why do I have to have tiny legs!?}

Signature drawn by Me

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2014, 10:32:01 pm »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2014, 03:02:43 am »
(I think I'm gonna introduce the Bile into the roleplay, it's a liquid like the Nectar, that's made by the Conquerors, and it forces a bond where the human has full control over their spirit animal. The animal will do everything their 'summoner' tells them to.)

(And yes, the spirit animals can talk to each other ^^)

The wolf skidded to a halt, glaring at Kittanya. "He's my master, my summoner. He kicks me when I'm not doing what I'm supposed to do... like talking to you." He shook his head and winced. "I don't know why. I just have to."

Kirafiki sighed in relief as the boys were stopped. Her heart was thumping, and exhausted, she fell onto the wall. Now that she finally had time to turn around, she could see Saravi, Kittanya, and an old woman with her spirit animal. "H-hi...." she said through breaths.

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2014, 06:02:29 am »
Kittanya looked at the wolf her gaze softened "That's no way to be treated. They are treating you more like a slave than a companion. You shouldn't be getting kicked because you didn't do something right or if you didn't do anything. They're abusing you is what they're doing. And it's wrong I'm not going to tell you what to do but a word of advice, don't listen to him. If he kicks you bite him back he deserves it."Kittanya said before walking over to Kirafiki. She looked at her before sitting down to wait for Saravi.

Saravi looked at the wolf "Hi buddy."She said looking at the large wolf kindly. She knew the wolf was only following the boys orders. She gently held out her hand to the wolf "It's okay. I won't hurt you."She said softly. She watched the wolf knowing that if it did attack her Kittanya was close enough to help her.

Krow ran to catch up with Saravi. She noticed she was trying to talk to the wolf. She watched "She won't hurt you. You can trust her."Krow said nodding towards Saravi before dashing over to Kirafiki. She looked at her curiously. Krow sat down she looked over at Kittanya.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2014, 02:55:37 am »
(Probably gonna turn the wolf into a character)

The wolf huffed. "I can't. I don't know why, but there's just something...  I have to do what he says! I can't help it!" He growled, and nearby he could smell another wolf and his summoner. He sat there hoping it wouldn't attack him or anything when he saw a girl's hand in front of him. His ears immediately pinned back as he stared at her. The boy, although unable to reach the wolf because of Eldu and Dala, yelled out, "Attack her!" Despite not wanting to, the wolf jumped out, and bit lightly onto her arm, but almost at the second he did so he pulled back and whined. "The Bile!" he yelled out. "It's... it's the Bile... I can't... control...." He lowered himself to the ground, to the boy's anger. 

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2014, 08:55:51 pm »
Saravi rubbed her arm. She looked at the wolf then at where the boys. She walked over to where the boys were. She looked at the woman "Hey would you mind if I kicked that dude in the face?"She asked as rhetorical question. She looked down at the woman's spirit animal "Your spirit animals cute."She said politely then glared at the boy.

Kittanya hissed slightly at the wolf. "Bile? What is that? Doesn't sound to pleasant."Kittanya said padding over. She glanced over at where Krow sat. "Whatever that Bile stuff is you should fight against what it makes you do. I'm not sure if that kid is your summoner and if he is than something screwed up he doesn't deserve a spirit animal like you if he's gonna abuse you. I can tell you mean well."She said.

Krow watched what was going on but looked at Kirafiki. She noticed the turtle "Hey I'm finally not the only one with tiny legs. Heh no offense of course."Krow said awkwardly. "I'm bad at socializing."

Signature drawn by Me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2014, 01:54:45 am »
Name: Lakejia
Summoner: Ben
Species: Grey Wolf
Personality: Loyal, hotheaded, a bit aggressive.
History: Ben had drank the Bile, which let him have any spirit animal and full control over it. Lakejia was his spirit animal, and now he has to follow Ben's orders.
Side (Greencloaks, Conquerors, or none): Greencloaks, since the Conquerors made the Bile.
Other: Cloak.

Lakejia tucked his tail in between his legs. "I do. I do mean well. I just can't with the Bile. It's too powerful. Anything he says... I have to do it, with little control over it. And he is my summoner, but I'll never feel a bond with him like you probably will with your summoner."

Eldu snapped her fingers, making Dala look towards her with perked ears. She then glanced at Saravi and chuckled lightly. "They ain't my boys or nothin', you can go right 'head! They've been a chasin' you poor gals, I don't see why not. And thank ye', Dala is quite the hyena." Eldu stepped back to give Saravi some room, grabbing a stubborn Dala by her scruff and pulling her away as well.

Toa looked over at Krow, tilting his head slightly. "I suppose I do. And it's fine." he smiled, but being a turtle, it wasn't all too visible or clear. "I am Toa, what is your name?"

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2014, 02:14:00 am »
Saravi nodded and walked up to the boy grabbed him by the shoulders and knee'd him right between the legs. "Don't hurt my friends again." She hissed at the boy before turning around to walk away.

"Nice to meet ya Toa. I'm Krow." The fox said nodding. Krow looked around. "I have no clue what's going on. But I did just see Saravi kick that kid. That had to hurt."Krow said twitching her ear.

Kittanya looked at the wolf "That's awful. You should be able to have a good bond with your summoner but the Bile stuff messed that up. I wonder if there is a way to reverse it's affects."Kittanya said thoughtfully.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2014, 10:38:16 pm »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue