Author Topic:  (Read 7697 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2014, 04:00:57 am »
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2014, 12:48:31 pm »

Lovely applications, both of you are accepted. We can start now or wait for a few more members.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 11:21:08 pm »

Name: William James Pepperton
Goes by: William or Will
Race: Caucasian/British

Personality:
William is a classy man. He likes to dress nice and he likes to impress ladies. He tries to be as kind as he can, but he has a temper which he tries to cover up. Will tends to also try and show off of try to prove that he's a leader/boss. William despite his looks, is mostly a party animal, he's nearly always up for a party and some drinks. But besides that he is mainly just a caring guy just looking for some fun.

Crush: N/A
Boyfriend/girlfriend: N/A, subject to change.
Extra:
- William carries a British accent that you can tell from the first time he speaks.

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2014, 09:19:42 am »

Of course you are accepted! Since the genders are now equal and we have a fair amount of members, would you guys like to start?
DA Account

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2014, 04:15:13 pm »
I'd be happy for us to start! :3

"Trust my rage."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 04:37:27 pm »

Alrighty, well everyone can go ahead and start.
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2014, 05:43:48 pm »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2014, 09:40:56 pm »

Bump?
DA Account

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2014, 09:58:11 pm »

Ryder

"Aye, a bit wreckly aren't ye?" The shoddy accent brought a curious eyebrow raise to Ryder's visage. He gazed sideways at the Irishman, leaning further back onto the ship's railing as he allowed his gaze to return the the crowded deck before him. Flynn was a little fellow, his chin scruffy with fur and his accent dipped in Irish slang. Nevertheless, the animal managed to slip one onto his finger, promising himself to a lucky girl. "A bit tired but nothing more." Ryder replied. "Aye, Gill. Your hearts as lonely as a cow's trough in the desert sun." An amused chuckle escaped Ryders throat, or Gill as he is often called. "You manage to trap one female and you're the love guru?" Shrugging, Flynn took a swig of his beer. "Perhaps a bit intoxicated as well." He added. "Always." Flynn muttered before taking another swig, causing another laugh to escape the British fool. Gill was a tall man, standing about 6'3 with crystalline eyes and dark hair. His eyes scanned the crowd for any prey, much like a lion. "Madden loves me, and you'll find one too me' boy." Flynn stated.

"I'd rather one that didn't." Gill muttered. "Come, we have a party to attend." Flynn pressured Glib off the railing and towards the steps.

(Sorry so short! )

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2014, 12:38:45 am »
William Pepperton

William was quiet in his room as he wandered around, looking outside briefly."I should go out."he said after a few moments of silence, Will had woken up about an hour ago and had just been walking around his room for some strange reason. After the bloke gave his head a shake, he went to his suitcase and pulled out a pair of swim trunks and a light button down shirt.

After Will was all changed and looking nice, he ran his fingers through his hair and walked towards the room's small fridge and grabbed a can that he'd started drinking last night. Quickly, William finished the drink and gabbed a few things like his phone and room key then left his room. William looked around the hall before stating off towards the pool at a slow pace, passing a few other of the ship's passengers along his way. He stepped quietly and just looked around for a bit. Will started to question if he went the right was to get towards the pool but then, looking around he saw a sign showing the way.
"Well that was handy.Will said quietly to himself as he opened up a large door, sunlight pouring in as he looked at the large pool and the many people around the area.

Wearing:

Whoops...