Author Topic: ? [v1.13] Mewzic's Map Dump - [New: Warrior Lake Map] ?  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
? [v1.13] Mewzic's Map Dump - [New: Warrior Lake Map] ?
« on: May 06, 2012, 12:58:07 pm »
Updates

Alright, so I decided I'd re-make my Post concerning all of my maps to try and sort out what Maps I've finished and made and such. I've seen a few people trying to claim my Maps and that's not going to work. If I hear of anyone trying to claim my maps, I will take away all Public downloads to my maps and they will be Private, for friends and trusted members only. Thanks for understanding. -Mewzic xoxo
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:04:18 pm by Mewzic »

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
Re: ♫ [v1.09-v1.13] Mewzic's Map Dump - [New: Warrior Lake Map] ♪
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 01:00:05 pm »
My Maps

~ Warrior Lake Map ~

This lovely map won't be Public to the people of FH, considering I might be using it for my own personal purposes. I've been working on this re-creation of the Warriors Lake Map for almost three weeks now and I'm very happy to announce that it is almost done! Of course it isn't an exact copy, since I wanted to add my own creativity into the map. :D

Current Map Progress: 90% Is Done

.... Deserted ....

This map is my Mojave Desert map for any Desert dweller who needs a place to her his/her own. The amount of lag is tolerable and has some amazing jams to rock out to while you get your roleplay on! Haha, I hope everyone enjoys this hot... and I mean HOT Desert map. :D

Current Map Progress: 100% Is Done

♦ The Eternal Keep ♦

The Eternal Keep is a map pack that consists of three maps. One portal will show up in Cape Of Distant Worlds. This map was based off of my own imagination and a roleplay idea that never carried through. This map is a little laggy, so I suggest turning off Water Reflection.

Current Map Progress: 100% Is Done
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:03:17 pm by Mewzic »