Author Topic: *** Bug's Lion And Wolf Art Maps! ***  (Read 3024 times)

Bugzie

*** Bug's Lion And Wolf Art Maps! ***
« on: July 06, 2012, 02:40:54 am »
I've personally never seen any art maps on this game, so I don't know how  people will react.  I figured I'd introduce them with an animal that everyone on the game likes, and everyone could use.  Not only do they look like a Lion and Wolf from above, but they are also just like a lion / wolf from the side.  (for example, their noses stick up and eyeballs stick out.)  Screenshots and the download links are below, hopefully everyone will like them!

LIon ILond (Lion Island)

There is a cave in one ear, one eye, and one nostril, and a lake in the mouth

Here's a side view, the mouth on the left and the eye on the right

Above the lion's ears are the Fur Tree Forests, to the left and right of it's face are the Acacia Cheeks, and below the lion's chin is the Oak Neck of the Woods.  In the lion's mouth is the Saliva Swimming Hole

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?byyj7mo29eaohu8

Wolf Woods Clearing

The mouth of the wolf is a very cool canyon with a cave in the center.  There's also a cave in one eye, one ear, and one nostril

In the wolf's left ear is Lake Earie, in the right ear is Right Ear Canal, in one eye is Tear Drop Pond, the mouth is Canine Canyon, and the neck is the Neck Flat.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?f9kstr3941crhuq

I hope everyone enjoys these maps, and have fun exploring them, I didn't add many close up screenshots, but there's plenty of cool places to discover!

You can find me on the wolf map, I'm the Flying Pig!

CloudFish

Re: *** Bug's Lion And Wolf Art Maps! ***
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 02:50:08 am »
Per usual, Bugzie, your ideas never cease to amaze me. I know I've never seen a ton of art maps, and I think you're starting something really cool with these. : P

I prefer the lion's height map, but I think the wolf's area has a lot more cooler spots to hide and look around at.

Great job, kiddo.