Author Topic: Catstil Valley (HUGE, download up)  (Read 985 times)

mistcat

Catstil Valley (HUGE, download up)
« on: August 13, 2012, 05:23:20 am »
Could you all do me a huge favor and check if the map lags?
It runs just fine for me, but it will probably CPU intensive enough when it's done. It'd suck if people were having lag issues already.

This is probably too early to put here, but I'm doing it anyway! There isn't much here, but there is certainly enough for you to roleplay if you'd like.

This map is gigantic.
Currently a lot of objects are broken, I'm working on that.

Castil is a map with a running plot, though you don't need to know about the plot or partake in it to use the map. It's a public map, roleplayers of all stripes are welcome! Travelers/traveling packs are especially encouraged. Please report any issues to me!

Plot pack is technically in place, currently contains only one preset. Story will be added next update.

Rules:
1. Be respectful of everyone on the map. Please.
2. Do not spam. Don't ask for mates, don't advertise your group. (Hpwever, if you want to use global to ask if anyone is on the map, that's fine.)
3. If you speak out of character, make it known. I suggest putting OOC messages in double parenthesis or brackets, ((like this)) {or like this}
4. This is an unrealistic map. Your character can be realistic if you like, just don't get upset if you come across a vampire who spits fire and turns invisble.
5. Don't powerplay or godmod. You may not spit fire that kills everyone instantly.
6. Mind control is allowed, but only if you have permission form the controlled character beforehand.
(Download is through Dropbox, I don't like Mediafire)

The next major update will be November 20! Feel free to contact me about anything!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 04:14:49 am by amymist »