Author Topic: Africa Savannah (realistic & public)  (Read 14862 times)

Offline SunstarTivio

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • You can call me Tivio ^.^
    • View Profile
Africa Savannah (realistic & public)
« on: February 07, 2013, 12:52:38 am »
Name: AfricaSavannah
Public or Private: Public
Literate or Nonliterate: Literate, but not over the top. Keep it realistic.
RP in local or group: local. I will not have a group for this, you can make your own pride since there are more than one prides in Africa.
RP samples?: None. I believe they judge too much, and I do not like being mean:)
Welcome to my Africa Savannah map! create any African big cat from a Leopard, Lion, or Cheetah! If you would like to make your char even MORE realistic, what I do is I look at a good picture of what animal I want. From the shape of the skull, how much it weighs, and color of pelt. In this map you will get a feel of a more realistc approach to hunting. We have Zebra's, Gazelle's, Giraffe's, and Elephants. We also have fish in the watering hole. Unfortunatly, the animals do not move. I downloaded them from one of the forums. If I am not in the map, I am either offline or on another char. Any time I get the chance to, I will be in the map if possible. Please have fun! I like to see people enjoying my maps.

I am EXTREMLEY devistated that I am NOT able to post screenshots. If you could do me a favor and download the map to take screenshots for me and upload them here, I would be uterly gratefull with all of my heart. It only takes file sizes of 192kb and for some reason mine are 450kb. If you guys know how to get it down to 192kb, please tell me in the comments.

Features?: Ground features are tall grass to stalk prey, fallen and shady trees to provide shelter, trees you might have to work to, to get up there:) (sorry, lol I tried my best to make them climbable.)Watering hole, and big rocks to rest on that are also sheltered by trees.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?lydip70uedyhc21

PS: If the map doesnt download, or work, I am very sorry, as I say with all of my maps that I put up for download.

~Jordyn
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 08:03:41 pm by ~Shallow~ »
Signature by Me! ~Tivio

Offline coolcat2

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Africa Savannah (realistic & public)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 10:56:09 pm »
Can any pride join?

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 08:39:23 pm »
Could you put some screenshots so everyone can see some pictures of it?

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 10:15:19 pm »
The map seems amazing, but keep in mind you should post screenshots, because its in the rules.
Just go to tinypic.com and upload any screenshots you want ^-^

.-.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 11:16:05 pm »
Nice, might consider joining!  :) it states screenies can not be up uploaded, you are able to go into the map and take screenies and post them to your comments yourself, jordyn said she/he will be uterly grateful if someone could take screenies for him/her (sorry for him/her)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline SunstarTivio

• Curious Wanderer
  • You can call me Tivio ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 11:47:01 pm »
Lol so everyone knows, I am a girl:) And yes like I said (if ya'll read the whole thing -_-) I can not post screenshots because the bites on the pics are too big for some reason. Yes, ALSO like I stated,(once again, you need to read the whole thing -_-) Any pride can join but you MUST have realistic markings, weight, skull, pelt, eyes, eye color, and etc. Please understand the reasoning for this for every single feature I put in this map, is an exact feature of actual pictures of Africa, an example would be the weather and the sky colors. Thank you
Signature by Me! ~Tivio

Offline vampgirl61

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 03:36:32 pm »
OK, I'm gonna try posting a screenshot (I have never done this before so yeah) I really want everyone to see this amazing map :)   
~When life gives you lemons make apple juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it~

Offline vampgirl61

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 03:48:36 pm »
Hehe it worked here are some more:        
~When life gives you lemons make apple juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it~

Offline vampgirl61

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 03:50:41 pm »
Sorry one more thing :) I was wondering if you could make me a map.It would be awesome if you could and fine if you didnt. Oh and I really dont care what its for I will still use it for something tho I have been having problems with thinking of what to do lately :( so this would really help me :D

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 05:10:19 pm »
this map is amazing i just downloaded it. LOVE IT! :D