Author Topic: .:Sparta's Public Maps:.  (Read 3561 times)

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Re: .:Sparta's Public Maps:.
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 09:31:36 pm »
Very beautiful, all maps look relaxing, that's something nice to see. ^^ Keep up the good work

|| Preset ||

Offline Spartathewolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • My Path is Lit for me, and im the one who lit it!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 02:40:13 pm »
Loving All the support! :D

Offline Spartathewolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 08:42:01 am »
for the town plz respect my RP! My RP consists of all the clans in the map, and the night runners of the town! I will banned you from the maps if you start to bother my members! Ask before you make any groups in the town! The town is the only place that groups will be allowed to be formed! Any sub groups away from the rp must leave and ignore me groups unless they ask you to join them in a plot! If any sub groups join in a plot, do not bring the clans into it!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 08:53:55 am »
May i ask, are the groups in the city map like a warrior cat role plays? or are they just like groups of cats and dogs?
Also i was wondering if i could maybe make a group in the city map, it will be a city rp that allows dogs, cats and humans if that is fine with you? I could give you more info on the rp i will be making if allowed into the map. Also 1 more question (sorry) in the city map do the houses have furniture, and are there like places with trees etc?.
(Sorry if i dont make sense:D).

And great work on the maps they all look beautiful!.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Spartathewolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 07:21:21 pm »
May i ask, are the groups in the city map like a warrior cat role plays? or are they just like groups of cats and dogs?
Also i was wondering if i could maybe make a group in the city map, it will be a city rp that allows dogs, cats and humans if that is fine with you? I could give you more info on the rp i will be making if allowed into the map. Also 1 more question (sorry) in the city map do the houses have furniture, and are there like places with trees etc?.
(Sorry if i dont make sense:D).

And great work on the maps they all look beautiful!.
The RP within the map that belongs to my group is part of a warrior cat RP so my clans may be traveling to and from maps to RP. I don't mind if you make a group within the map, as long as the dogs/humans don't interfere with  the "Night Runners." (the rouges to my RP group) without the Night Runners or my/co owners permission. Your group can't come and troll the warrior map either mainly cuz it upsets people in my RP. And no, the houses do not have furniture now, but in the new update for the rp they will, and there is a small park forest area as well as the town.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 10:23:40 pm »
Thanks, well i'm pretty strict on rules for most of my rps about interfering with others rps that is forbidden in any of my roleplays unless that group has requested for them to join, battle or interact. When would the update be done may i ask? just the rp isn't up and running yet and before i do it i will need to make the website etc. 
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.