Author Topic: ~Kakari Plains~~Talusos~  (Read 1214 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
~Kakari Plains~~Talusos~
« on: March 27, 2013, 12:10:55 am »
Story

Shinru, the wolf that can turn into an Ice Monster or Human, was one to begin with its history, alongside Niru, the blue wolf that can be a human too, and Daku, the winged cat that can be human, too. These were the ones that began the story in Kakari. Shinru's father, Shadow, lived here, and his brother, Arcica. But Shinru didn't know his father. Before Talusos, Shadow tried to bring his sons to the side of no light, and brought Arcica to it, but failed to bring Shinru. He betrayed his own son Arcica, the demon Shadow was. Then in the end, life grew harder for Shinru, but in the end, Shadow brought Talus to help kill Daku, Shinru and Niru, but instead, Talus clawed a huge hole in the island in anger, trying to get them, but instead, Talus fell into the underworld place, known as Talusos, and never came out. Then, on the night Talus fell, Shadow attacked by himself, and Daku and Niru were not targeted, but Shadow attacked his own sons by himself, scarring them, and then he raised his claw, and scarred Shinru in the eye, as he now only sees blurr in that eye. A shadow behind him took place, and raised itself, and pounced. "My brother, I will not forget what you have done." The eyepatch-like feather on his eye, almost like it was his fur due to its size, shook as he pushed Shadow into Talusos, and the lava that surrounds it. Shadow is now the king of Talusos, in the small hell.

So you like the story? Eh, no, sure, I guess? Well, here's some screenies to get ya going. :3
U mad bro

RULES:
You can roleplay anything, just no spamming, harsh trolling.
DO NOT claim the map as your own! I repeat, DO NOT claim the map as your own! I worked really hard on this, and I'm sure you will feel the same. My username is hugrf2 and I do not have any other accounts. The real map maker's username is hugrf2 and remember that.
Please, no swearing. I only allow "crap" and that's it. Thank you. :L
Respect all FH rules, too!

Wanna download? Okay! :D But sadly, you might have to wait. Issues have happened, and apparently, Mediafire is being a butt, so I'mma just try tomorrow, and download might be up IF anyone cares about it here.[/color]

~Hugrf

Offline Woofie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Lukari In Snow! (HD EFFECTS)
    • View Profile
Re: ~Kakari Plains~~Talusos~
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 02:25:17 pm »
looks amazing an waiting

In Game Names:
Main: Lukari F LFSPS
Alt: StarLight F UR
Mostly Seen In South Pole or BonFire

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 03:41:45 pm »
Good, someone is waiting. :3 *Exports stupid thing again* :U Might have to wait a day or two ;w; Hard to get on the computer that actually has the map. <3

Offline Woofie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Lukari In Snow! (HD EFFECTS)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 07:06:44 pm »
thats fine :)

In Game Names:
Main: Lukari F LFSPS
Alt: StarLight F UR
Mostly Seen In South Pole or BonFire