Author Topic: The Howlers Cove RP Map  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Noel_Kringle

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
The Howlers Cove RP Map
« on: September 15, 2013, 07:18:56 pm »
This is my first map, so I'm hoping someone will like it. I was making it for a literate, semi-realistic wolf roleplay (although perhaps it is more accurate to say a North American Wild Animal Roleplay, although I have my character Noel was the Alpha of Qixak and he's claimed the Cove/Beach territory. As I accidentally deleted my height map and masking files I'll be creating a newer/updated version within the next couple of months since I could not edit the items on the map much to my dismay. (I had to redownload because I downloaded something that would not let FH work for me and I could not figure out what it was).

A couple of screen shots
[spoiler]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/258/b/5/the_howlers_cove_by_kyoushi-d6me94z.png[/spoiler]

The Howlers Cove Youtube Video

And where to find the Download there's a ZIP and a RAR file.

So if there's anything you'd like to see in the new map that I'll be working on, cave, tree or otherwise, let me know and I'll see if I can download it to add.

[spoiler]Alpha (Leader of the Pack. There can be up to two within a pack)
Beta (Second in Command. There can be up to two within a pack)
Zeta (Counselor/Peacekeeper. There can only be one in a pack)
Theta (Healer. There can only be one in a pack and they should know herbs well)
Kappa (Warrior. There can be head warrior... they could be called the general... and it depends on the Alpha how many warriors the pack has)
Lambda (Hunter. Similar guidelines to that of Kappa)
Omicron (Pup-sitter/Lorekeeper/Storyteller. There maybe be one pup-sitter to ever 4 pups in a pack.)
Rho (Standard members)
Sigma (Yearlings)
Tau (New members in the 1-2 week trial period)
Upsilon (The pups of the alphas and betas)
Chi (The pups of the packmembers)
Omega (This can result as a punishment, but sometimes it is simply the weakest most submissive wolf in the pack who holds this rank. There can only be one Omega per pack)

Every two out-of-character weeks that have passed will indicate an in-character month.  Therefore every six out-of-character months will acount for one in-character year. Puppy season will be during the in-character months of March, April and May (that is when they will be born). Thus the mother should be with pup January, February, March. With pup in January the pup will be born in March. With pup in February, the pup will be born in April. With pup in March, the pup will be born in May. It could be a litter instead of just one pup. But lets try to keep litters from being only 0-4 for pack members, 0-6 for alphas and betas, 0-3 for Omegas and 0-2 for Loners. (Yes, this does apply to the other wild life as its easier to keep track of.)

Whisper Noel_Kringle or DarkLadyTrinket if you're interested. A roleplay sample will be needed. This is a literate rp after all. And, if you are asked that you change your characters apperance to fit in, please do so. Thank you.[/spoiler]

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile
Re: The Howlers Cove RP Map
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 01:04:45 pm »
Why do you have to purchase it?

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224