Author Topic: (.) Theforgottenforest (.)Public.*  (Read 2931 times)

Offline SukkiGames

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
(.) Theforgottenforest (.)Public.*
« on: March 08, 2014, 01:20:20 pm »
Yo, people. :'*

I was sick this week, so i couldn't really do anything. I couldn't go to school, so i decided to make another map for warrior cat fans. When i came on feralheart after two/three years ago. I never liked warrior cats, maybe because i'm more of a dog lover. But this year i started to adore those cute and tough warriors. I have no idea how it happend, it just did. I fell in love with them. The map contains a forgotten clan that was seperated by others. The strong cats are trying to survive on their own by many species that try to harm them. The map has a large area for the clan cats, a small village for the kittypets with a windmill and a big waterfall, the wilderness that contain crocodiles, bears, deers and red pandas. Most likely you will also find mice and other small creatures like rabbits. My first map/ Cytrus Nimfaa is bigger than this map, since i put on alot of time on that map, but on this one i put a week and a half. It still has a nice view on the wilderness and the village. Honestly i'm not sure if i'll upload alot of maps here, i'm still new at making them and they are not really the best maps that can be found. But i promise that i'll work hard on the map that i'm working on right now, it's also a clan map, wich will be uploaded most likely april or in the middle of april. But that map will be only available to get if you will join the clan. Also i'm really grateful that my first map Cytrus Nimfaa got over 140 views on the forum. Thank you very much guys! And Thank you for understanding, enjoy in the screenshoots.
Download map: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0vrvzrfndzg01hx/Forgottenclan.rar
While making the map, i was listening to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=450p7goxZqg&list=PL55713C70BA91BD6E
And
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDWhfsQHq1o&list=PL55713C70BA91BD6E&index=121

"These lips are sealed, sorry."

lindaminda

Re: (.) Theforgottenforest (.)Public.*
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 01:25:42 pm »
pretty mappeh you got. I like it, you did a good job. :) +floof

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 06:46:08 am »
Very nice :D I'm loving the little pool thingy! Especially those roots inside... and the big tree... and dat grass. :3 An excellent map you have there.~

+floof

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 04:34:33 am »
Wow. This is so amazing, I can't even- SNJIOAUHGVAIG *Dies.* <3.~
not active here anymore ♡