Author Topic: The Great Lake Woods  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Amberzerine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
The Great Lake Woods
« on: December 20, 2014, 01:08:57 am »
Hello everyone, this is my second map, Great Lake Woods, and I am quite proud of myself for this one. Here are a few screenshots so for you who can't see can get a good look.

But like some maps, this will have rules: You may infact claim dens, but please make sure that they are the right size for how large your pack is. Any literancy of roleplay is ok, but I will not appreciate powerplaying. I want to keep this place as realistic as possible. So that meant no neon please, unless if your species must have it. I will allow different species, but not too much neon please. You may mate, but bring it to a private place, as well as pup birth bring it to your den. And no OOC fighting, I will NOT allow it at all. Last thing, do NOT cuss. This will, other than the private things, be a family friendly map. That also means no serious gut or blood spills. So ya, please follow the rules, and have fun in the map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hu0i88rhsmzqdr5/GreatLakeWoods.zip?dl=0

One more thing, PLEASE let me know if your roleplay is moving in, PM for no advertise, public if you want me to post your rp for the map here.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 07:29:44 pm by Vespian »
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Lake Woods
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 02:03:44 am »
This map looks beautiful, great job on it! ^^ If you would like to post the images of it on the site instead of having links, just put the links inbetween the code
Code: [Select]
[img] [/img]. It's much easier than clicking on websites and having to wait for ad.fly c:

But this map looks great by the screenshots I've seen so far! If I had a computer I would gladly download it!

+Floof

Offline Amberzerine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Lake Woods
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 02:10:26 am »
Thank you very much for the positive income, it's really hard to make maps sometimes, even with just one terrain pack.
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi