Author Topic: .:: Five Nights At Freddys Maps _ 1,2 and 3 game maps included::.  (Read 9453 times)

Offline Zophrenia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
I already have most of my maps posted on Deviant art- If not familiar with it, you can see me here; http://zophrenia.deviantart.com/gallery/40032674/FH

Five Nights At Freddys Maps _ 1,2 and 3 game maps

**I thought i would promote my maps here for those who do not use such site and celebrate the finish of the 3rd Map! ;D**

Map 1
[/size]

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zbgmtde7i0b3spk/FNAF+1+MAP+by+Zophrenia.zip
Alternative:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9f9mt7pin9h7yp/FNAF%201%20MAP%20by%20Zophrenia.zip?dl=0

Map 2
[/size]

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lc8wbx5n1wwwnn7/FNAF+2+MAP+by+Zophrenia.zip
Alternative:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jy7vf42wftwggh/FNAF%202%20MAP%20by%20Zophrenia.zip?dl=0

Map 3
[/size]

DOWNLOAD:https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gu412j4zg6lnl/MorePresets
Alternative: --

*Preset show can be seen here:
http://zophrenia.deviantart.com/art/Animatronic-Snow-Leopard-Preset-522248458

Map 4???
[/size]
--

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

*Play Nice.
Yes i know, Animatronics aren't nessisarly what you would call friendly in the Fnaf series, but when you are adressing another user on the map, please use manners and respect your fellow Rpers.
If you have an issue with another player, take it to Whisper.

*Basic FH rules apply.
If any are broken, you know what to do.

*Do not claim this map as your own.
With this being said, the only people who CAN claim the map is ME. So if you see a Zophrenia or a TheHeartOfEvil User, then that by all means is me.

*No area claiming.
If you are in a group and Rping and some random is on the map. Do not tell them to "leave" or get off the map. This is a PUBLIC map for EVERYONE. I could of easily decided not to let people use these maps. Be greatful. If they are being disruptive, just ignore them/block/or move else where. Simple.

*No mating publicly
Shouldn't even need to be said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits;

I own none of the contents on the map, all meshes belong to their respective owners.
Some items however, have been retextured by me.

-----------------------------------Please note------------------------------------------

Anyone asking me for help, why it may not be working or how to download maps will be ignored. There are plenty of tutorials made by lovely people out there telling you how to do this and forums in which you can go to for help. The map is fine, it works, and may need patience before you can get on. I made it as lag free as i possibly could, if it doesn't work it is most likely your computer or your internet in which there is no way i can help you.

Offline JacklynEthiopian

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: .:: Five Nights At Freddys Maps _ 1,2 and 3 game maps included::.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 08:02:11 pm »
Wow, this is awesome!  Great job :)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 08:24:41 pm »
Wow, these look great- spooky, too. I'm sure any Five Nights at Freddy's fans would appreciate this very much. Nice work!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline RuneBurst

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 02:49:43 pm »
Too good to be true SO AMAZING

Offline Enii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • No. Just. No.
    • xXWaaatXx
    • Áésthetically MSP Edits
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 05:19:01 pm »
Too good to be true SO AMAZING
I know its amazing-scary , too!

Yikes.My twitter is based on another game.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 12:05:41 am »
Ooo nice

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 05:36:18 am »
Question, are you making a Five Nights at Freddy's 4 map? I also have a small "music" tip for the map! Instead of having no/cave music, get the ambiance from the real game and use that? Also, if you are making a FNAF 4 map, would you message me when it's done? I'm thinking on making a music video and I'd love to see the map also for roleplays!

Good luck on future projects!

Offline Zophrenia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 04:48:03 pm »
Question, are you making a Five Nights at Freddy's 4 map? I also have a small "music" tip for the map! Instead of having no/cave music, get the ambiance from the real game and use that? Also, if you are making a FNAF 4 map, would you message me when it's done? I'm thinking on making a music video and I'd love to see the map also for roleplays!

Ah yes, i thought about adding music to the maps but due to being unable to hear sounds through my laptop (Which i used to make these maps) I really don't bother. Plus, people can just play music in the background from youtube or something.

As for the other question, yes i will be making a map from the 4th game. I'm waiting for the DLC coming out sometime October for Fnaf 4 before making it though. Just incase Scott has something else to add.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 06:49:00 pm »

Ah yes, i thought about adding music to the maps but due to being unable to hear sounds through my laptop (Which i used to make these maps) I really don't bother. Plus, people can just play music in the background from youtube or something.

As for the other question, yes i will be making a map from the 4th game. I'm waiting for the DLC coming out sometime October for Fnaf 4 before making it though. Just incase Scott has something else to add.

Ah! Thank you! I hope it goes well! :D

Amythenightwatch

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 10:37:53 pm »
I'll be using these maps in my Forever at Fredbear's RP that'll be coming out soon. :3 I can't wait for the 4th one! You did a really good job of all of them. I'm especially fond of the 3rd one, that's the best one in my opinion.