Author Topic: [UPDATED 17/04/2017] ALL of The Original Feral Heart 1.13 Maps Now in 1.15!  (Read 48560 times)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Alrighty. I've downloaded the maps. I cannot whatsoever get into the Ficho Tunnels? It always crashes, saying that I lost connection to the server. I've talked to a few friends, they said it doesn't work for them. Is there some sort of solution? Because Ficho leads to Bonfire and Fluorite which I was really excited about.

Can anyone help?
It was doing that for me too.   i think the server is either glitched when it comes to 'fichotunnel_1.3" or whatever the file is or... something more mysterious.  Either way, i can't fix it from here.

This might be relevant.

No server restart needed, but I will explain more about this

This is a common issue for custom/downloaded maps... especially the popular ones. The thing is about maps in the game (public, custom, all of them) is that each individual map's server is down until someone arrives. Once when the last person leaves a given map, that map's server goes down again. Public maps (The Grounds, Cherika, basically all of them) are rarely empty, so they're almost always up, it's simple

Then think about old custom maps that are no longer used. They're almost always down (rarely having visitors at this point), so that's simple as well

Of course, then there's the custom maps that are popular and widely-used. The download for the old maps is a great example. While they're not being used 24/7 like the public maps are, there are still people going in and out of them a lot. So they're constantly going up, then down. Up again, then down again. Up, down, up, down, up down... So this constant need to bring the map server up/down according to the players can cause strain for that map server. Then this happens. I hope this makes sense

All you have to do is wait a few days or so then it should start working again on its own c:

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 08:58:30 am by Kuri »
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline broken.wings

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • squid-dy
    • Ye No
    • Nu uh
    • Nopety nope
    • Nuh uh
    • View Profile
Alrighty. I've downloaded the maps. I cannot whatsoever get into the Ficho Tunnels? It always crashes, saying that I lost connection to the server. I've talked to a few friends, they said it doesn't work for them. Is there some sort of solution? Because Ficho leads to Bonfire and Fluorite which I was really excited about.

Can anyone help?
It was doing that for me too.   i think the server is either glitched when it comes to 'fichotunnel_1.3" or whatever the file is or... something more mysterious.  Either way, i can't fix it from here.

This might be relevant.

No server restart needed, but I will explain more about this

This is a common issue for custom/downloaded maps... especially the popular ones. The thing is about maps in the game (public, custom, all of them) is that each individual map's server is down until someone arrives. Once when the last person leaves a given map, that map's server goes down again. Public maps (The Grounds, Cherika, basically all of them) are rarely empty, so they're almost always up, it's simple

Then think about old custom maps that are no longer used. They're almost always down (rarely having visitors at this point), so that's simple as well

Of course, then there's the custom maps that are popular and widely-used. The download for the old maps is a great example. While they're not being used 24/7 like the public maps are, there are still people going in and out of them a lot. So they're constantly going up, then down. Up again, then down again. Up, down, up, down, up down... So this constant need to bring the map server up/down according to the players can cause strain for that map server. Then this happens. I hope this makes sense

All you have to do is wait a few days or so then it should start working again on its own c:

So, a quick sum up, basically when no one is in a specific map it shuts down? Hence the reason why Ficho Tunnels 1.13 is closed? So I have to wait for it to come back up again?

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
I gotta download these soon.. I wish these maps were never removed or were at least improved upon, fluorite plains was my favorite place to hang out, so many lovely people there.
Even though I know it's not gonna happen, I would love to see bunches of people there again :) Probably my favorite part

Offline BlueYellowWinter

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Peace is always beautiful...❤"
    • http://blueyellowwinter.devianta
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
    • Isky's website
Oh my thank u so much! ^.^ good old memories here I come cx

Art by GelCloud

Offline BlueYellowWinter

• Forum Newcomer
  • "Peace is always beautiful...❤"
    • http://blueyellowwinter.devianta
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
    • Isky's website
So um tried and Fichu tunnel is not working for me as well :-\
But if someone need I found another good link that is working for me!
here u go ^.^ https://www.deviantart.com/true-jazzie70380/art/FeralHeart-1-13-Maps-692427340

Art by GelCloud

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
So um tried and Fichu tunnel is not working for me as well :-\
But if someone need I found another good link that is working for me!
here u go ^.^ https://www.deviantart.com/true-jazzie70380/art/FeralHeart-1-13-Maps-692427340

Nuzzle because ficho tunnels aren't working for me either!

BUT thank you both for acctually sharing these! Despite ficho being glitchy we appreciate you decided to let us download these and see the beautify of the old maps again <3
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
ficho tunnel hasn't been working for a month now. it hasn't fixed itself in a matter of days so the map server is broken. at this point the next server restart could have it working again... or it might just fix on it's own someday.

Offline White-Alpha

• Forum Newcomer
  • boop
    • https://www.deviantart.com/aibel
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profi
    • View Profile
Thanks so much for this you're an angel. I bascially stopped playing Feral Heart due to the fact that the maps changed and so my friends also kind of left and yeah it just wasn't fun anymore and the game felt like a different one completely thank you so much for this!! Can't wait to go back to jumping on tiles until i reach a map no one goes to i am HAPPY

Offline TheRedFox

• Forum Newcomer
  • Boop
    • Crim0n
    • View Profile
I cannot thank you enough for this...this download has brought me to tears as well as bring so many memories back. I hope to see some of you within these maps ;w;

Offline RobinsArrow

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
WOW, I can't believe I've just jumped the whole way from Lonely Cave over Ascension Island to the top of Sky's Rim! I've missed it so much! Thank you so much, Kwibjo, for making this possible! :D

♥ Bonfire Island - Ficho Tunnels - Flourite Plains - South Pole - Atlantis - Last Cave -  Ascension Island - Sky's Rim - Cape Of Distant Worlds - Temple Of Dreams ♥
You will always stay in my heart